MOTM For Nov 2017 Hudson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTM For Nov 2017 Hudson

This is one that fell through the cracks. Rodney has been a member for some time now, but because he has been managing the Facebook page for Arrowheads.com, he doesn’t have the time to get on this site as often as he would like. That was the main reason he got overlooked. Sorry Rodney! Anyway, please welcome Hudson as our newest MOTM! Thank you for all you do!

It is an honor to be the MOTH. Ive been collecting artifacts for several years and have a pretty good collection. I am an admin on a AH.com Facebook Fan page so I don't get to post alot on the main page. I do read alot of the post. There are many great people here and I enjoy everyone's post Thanks for this honor
    Click image for larger version  Name:	F0BBB860-6D75-4CAF-9CC0-338438EACE08.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	111.8 KB ID:	270390
    Last edited by SDhunter; 12-01-2017, 08:13 AM.
    South Dakota

Well deserved Rodney especially for taking such great care of the facebook page. Now tell us, doing what you do you have got to come across points.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Congrats on motm

Comment

Congatutions Rodney on this well deserved honor! Thanks for all you do!
        Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Well deserved, for all you do for the AH.com....Congrats Rodney, I humbly pass the free MOTM parking pass to you.
          I love that shot with that big Cat loader...is that what you dig with??😳
          Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Congrats and thankee, Bubba!!
            Professor Shellman
            Tampa Bay

Comment

Congratulations Rodney - I'm with Greg and Jethro - I gotta know if you find any points in your line of work.
              Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Hi Rodney. I want to add my congratulations to you. Good luck and good hunting.

Comment

Congrats Rodney
                  By the way you leave big tracks.
                  Bruce
                  In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Well congratulations , I am wondering how many points have been found from you running that big rig . Hope you stop to pick one up if you ever do look at the ground driving that Sir.
                    If you have make it a point to post it this month .

Comment

Congrats on being MOTM, Rodney. I'm not a Facebook fan but appreciate what you do for AH.com.
                      Dig the rig! Can I borrow it???
                      Child of the tides

Comment

Hey Rodney, Congrats MOTM. I always enjoy your posts. Have a good one friend.
                        Michigan Yooper
                        If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Thanks everyone, I haven't found any points here. The other place I worked I found a lot. Truth is I'm not on a machine much anymore.
                          east Tx.

Comment

Congrats, I imagine Managing a Facebook Page might be tricky at times.
                            http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Congratulations!
                              N.C. from the mountains to the sea

Comment

Working...
                              X