MOTM For Dec 2017 G10+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTM For Dec 2017 G10+

Click image for larger version  Name:	074A42ED-82A8-403F-9BC2-24C08036A4F7.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	70.3 KB ID:	274266

We get to close out the year with another great member to be honored as our newest MOTM. It is very nice to have members willing to contribute their time to make our site better. Everett is one of these members. Please welcome him, who is better known as G10+, as our newest honoree!

My name is Everett Williams , I am 39 years old and wonderfully married . We have 7 boys and boy do they keep me hopping , between hunting artifacts killing deer and digging ginseng and fishing I stay booked ..... This is such an awesome site and I have learned so much !!! I have met several members and made several friends .... I joined this site in 2012 and just love it here ....

I live in NW Arkansas since 2000 and raised in the Everglades in south Florida my whole life until then . I am an electrician and a welder a father and a husband .... And the good lord above leads our humble house ... thanks to all of u at this site and its an honer !!!
    Last edited by SDhunter; 01-30-2018, 08:40 AM.
    South Dakota

Congratulations on this well deserved honor Everett! Thanks for all you do for this site!
    Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Congratulations, G10! You (and wife) deserve a medal for 7 boys, too!! Great pic boom.
      Professor Shellman
      Tampa Bay

Comment

A big high 5 to you Everett. Your many interesting posts have earned you a G+ rating on the forum. Seven boys? Yikes!! Lol!! Blessings to you.

Deb
        Child of the tides

Comment

Congratulations Everett, well deserved.
          Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Congratulations Everett I always enjoy your posts and comments! Wow seven boys I have trouble keeping up with my one!
            N.C. from the mountains to the sea

Comment

Hi Everett. I'm glad you are a member of the forum and happy for you for this well deserved recognition. Congratulations.

Comment

Congratulations Everett folks like you make our site great. I always look forward to seeing your posts.
                TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Congrats Everett!!! You just look like someone I would like to meet and be friends with!! Best Wishes for the holidays, and keep track of those boys! I have one, WOW! 7 !!
                  http://www.ravensrelics.com/

Comment

I thank all of y’all and I love this site .... I would be more involved but as u can tell by this last pic I stay busy keeping up with all my guys .... it’s an honer .... I thank this site for all the friends and all the knowledge I have gained
                    Last edited by G10+; 12-01-2017, 12:23 PM.
                    As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
                    NW Arkansas

Comment

Congrats Everett On the Member of the Month and in raising 7boys.
                      I have to say that I would need to mortgage the house to feed this heard.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	image_34906.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	202.3 KB
ID:	274304
                      Bruce
                      In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Congratulations on a well deserved honor.
                        South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Congrats on MOTM Everett.

All the best to you and yours.

Comment

Congratulations Everett well deserved
                            Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Hey Everett, Congrats to the Member of the Month and a good member.
                              Michigan Yooper
                              If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Working...
                              X