X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Ev!
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Congrats G10. I always enjoy your comments and all I can say about 7 boys ??
      Help hunting ? For everything 🤗

Comment

Congratulations Everett!!!

Von

Comment

Another good ole boy from Arkansas!!! Congrats, E!,,. Well deserved.
          Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

I always enjoy your posts, and you're always around to throw your two cents in. Congrats! I look forward to seeing what else you find

Comment

My heartiest congratulations Everett. Your selection as MOTM is very well deserved. I always enjoy your posts and I always take your comments to heart. The wife and I had two girls and I adopted my son in Japan. Guess I didn't hold my mouth right or something. But 7 boys. My hats off to you and the misses - that's more than a handful. Again - Congrats.
              Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Congrats Everett !
                east Tx.

Comment

Congratulations, and man ol man if em boys were anything like me and my brothers you wouldnt hardly have a branch left on a tree.

Comment

Congratulations.

Comment

Artifacts, deer hunting, fishing, hunting seng! We have a lot in common. Congrats and good luck on all the above.😀

Comment

Working...
                      X