Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member of the month of November 2013 CoachG

11-01-2013, 11:33 AM
    Our member of the month for November is CoachG . With all the new and active members, we have on our site. We have selected one of our own Mentors. We sometimes forget what all these members do for the site, with their continued support, actively answering questions, and overall participation. Coach Green has been a member since May of 2012 and Calls Banner Tennessee home. Coach has demonstrated the ability to understand his lithic’s and artifact types of his region. We have many members that spend their time freely, to help out all members, understanding their artifacts to Geofacts. It is fitting we have selected “CoachG” for the month of November.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Coach.jpg Views:	2 Size:	132.5 KB ID:	301033 Click image for larger version  Name:	coach2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	135.5 KB ID:	301034 Click image for larger version  Name:	coach3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	118.1 KB ID:	301035 Click image for larger version  Name:	coach1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	111.6 KB ID:	301036 Click image for larger version  Name:	coach4.jpg Views:	1 Size:	440.1 KB ID:	301037 Click image for larger version  Name:	coach5.jpg Views:	1 Size:	494.5 KB ID:	301038
    My name is Michael Green. I am 33 years old, with two sons that love to look for arrowheads and artifacts with me. We go exploring every chance we get. I teach Physical Education, and coach Middle School basketball. While in college, I played 2 years of baseball before shoulder trouble got the better of me. My dad had me tagging along with him in the woods as soon as I could walk. We had a few fields to walk, but we did more digging than anything.
    Last edited by Hoss; 05-21-2018, 08:48 PM.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

This is a nice look back in time....👍👍
    Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Michael has been a great member and mentor here for the last six years.
      Why this post was brought back to life I don't know, however I like it.
      Bruce
      In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Coach/Michael (I like to call Him Coach lol) is Alright!
        http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

I feel special.

Comment

👍
            South Dakota

Comment

When we bring forth a member it's for a reason
              Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Working...
              X