No announcement yet.

MOTM for Aug 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, Ben, congratulations on being our August MOTM. I look forward to future posts from you.
    Deb
    Child of the tides

Comment

• Pointhead
      Pointhead commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you deb!

Congratulations for this well deserved honor of motm Pointhead! Your contributions to this forum are greatly appreciated! Good bio and way to go on that stripe, I couldn't imagine reeling in one like that!

Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

• Pointhead
      Pointhead commented
      Editing a comment
      The fight was cool! I caught it on a sebile magic swimmer. Lasted around 4-5 minutes, and took two epic runs for deeper water. When I landed this bass the hooks were bent, and I nearly had to dive in the water to land the fish. It was an epic battle.

• Kyflintguy
      Kyflintguy commented
      Editing a comment
      No doubt! Did you weigh it? I caught a few in the 25-30 pd range and couldn't believe the fight they can put up... I'm guessing 50+ with that whopper. Great pic!
      Last edited by Kyflintguy; 08-02-2018, 09:09 PM.

42 lbs. it was 49 inches, had it been a little fatter she could’ve broke 50
    I’d have a beer with the jacks reef people

Comment

Congrats, Ben! Glad to know someone like you is teaching and shaping our young minds.👍👍

Comment

Great choice for MOTM. Good luck in the classroom this Fall. It can be a difficult job at times but working with kids can be rewarding. After 30 years in the classroom I can tell you the retirement check ain't much but the chance to impact student's lives is huge.
        fldwlkr

Comment

Congrats Ben! I'm still jealous of that Greene! lol

Comment

Nice striper man congrats on member of the month
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
            X