No announcement yet.

MOTM for Sept 2018 Kentucky point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you very much guys! It means a lot to me.
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Congratulations, Ethan!
      South Carolina

Comment

Congratulations on Motm Ethan, it's a well deserved honor. I look forward to having you around the forum as your enthusiasm to learn is contagious and refreshing. Thanks for all you contribute!
        Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Congrats Ethan. I can tell you from experience that if I would have discovered the hobby at age 15 instead of 25 that I would be in a different occupation than accounting. You got a good head start on most folks. Keep the fire burning and your collection will grow quickly
          Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

Congratulations young man.

Comment

Congratulations!!!

Enjoy the free time and Turkey hunting because growing up isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. That bio is as good as any I have read and good luck with your future endeavors!

Von

Comment

Congratulations Ethan. You remind me very much of myself at your age. Its great to see youth get involved in our great hobby. I dont see that many people your age interested in it and we need it to be passed on. Continue to be the happy go lucky country boy that you are...once again congratulations to you Ethan...
              The chase is better than the catch...
              I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

Congratulations Ethan, well deserved honor, keep up the rock hunting.
                South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Working...
                X