Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MOTM is experiencing technical difficulties!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTM is experiencing technical difficulties!

I lost track of time, partly because of the weather that just went through. It was so cold, that I was pretty much focused on keeping the livestock bedded down and fed, and water fountains thawed out, that I totally forgot about MOTM. Greg said that it was most likely my age, why I forgot. Hmmmm. I’m going to have to think about that one! Anyway, Since it is already a few days into February and it being a short month, we will resume next month. I’m not sure anybody really wanted to be Mr or Miss Cupid anyway. We could have had a little fun with that one. Here’s to all the great members, new and old that make this a fun place to be! A special hello and welcome to all the new members. See you next month.
    Last edited by SDhunter; 02-03-2019, 12:47 PM.
    South Dakota

A great response, Gary. And yes, no, you are not losing you memory because of old age dementia. Having said that, I know that Greg's remarks were meant to be humorous, as they were. Good luck to you in dealing with the cold weather.

Comment

I forget what I’m going after or going to do all the time..Remember what ( The Cable Guy ) said about his wife ?
      Lubbock County Tx

Comment

• SDhunter
        SDhunter commented
        Editing a comment
        No, I don’t remember what he said.

• Lindenmeier-Man
        Lindenmeier-Man commented
        Editing a comment
        The cable guy and his wife were watching the late news, she told him she was going to bed and that she was open to relations that night. As he finished watching the sports, he then walked into the bedroom and said to himself... “ What did I walk in here for ?”

Who's the cable guy?
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
        Lindenmeier-Man commented
        Editing a comment
        See above Greg

• gregszybala
        gregszybala commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha! Thanks, I can relate to all.

I do not confess to loss of memory because of age, I tell everyone it was from excessive mind alterations during the 80's!!!

Comment

Working...
      X