No announcement yet.

MOTM for March 2019 Clovisoid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats. Good on you Joshua, glad to be here with you!
    New Jersey

Comment

Congrats Josh, you do post some stuff to make us drool, well deserved on MOTM. May your travels be many more and your life be blessed _ Bill

Comment

Thank you all for the warm messages. This is one of the many great reasons this forum has such a great community of members.
        Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

Congrats, Joshua. I have long viewed you as a most knowlegable individual, with diverse interests in the prehistory of the Americas, who brings a great deal to the table in so many areas relevant to this hobby of ours. Very pleased with this selection!
          Rhode Island

Comment

Hi Joshua, I've been away a few days and just noticed your selection as MOTM. I'm adding my congratulations to the pile you already have. It seems like you were on hiatus awhile until the past several weeks more or less (or maybe I was not attentive). Anyhow I noticed that you were back posting more frequently and was happy at your return. Never would have guessed you were in the line of business you are in nor as youthful. Because your writing style and the depth and breath of knowledge expressed about various aspects of archaeology, I would have guessed that you were perhaps retired and was an active amateur archelologist and closer in age to me than my son but that ain't the case at all. Wrong again, Joe. LOL Your presence in our forum is a bonus for us all.

Comment

Congrats to you Joshua!! A well desreved honor! Is the catlinite disc pipe in storage also? You need to stay home long enough to take a few photos of your collection.!!! Hong Kong can wait!! Welcome aboard to the list of MOTM folks!!!
              http://www.ravensrelics.com/

Comment

Originally posted by pkfrey View Post
                Is the catlinite disc pipe in storage also?
                Yup, it’s in good company with a couple of other old collection pieces I had a chance to buy recently.

Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

Way to go Joshua.👍👍

i love your posts here, I always learn something from them.
                  i love the cobra, that’s pretty cool.👍

congrats!!
                  Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Very cool . Man I would just love to live there for a bit .
                    the dynamics there are just mind blowing .
                    Jumping on a junk for change to the richest surroundings possible . Been a couple of decades .

Comment

Working...
                    X