MOTM for May 2019 Glacial Pebble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTM for May 2019 Glacial Pebble

Click image for larger version  Name:	FB1833AD-4724-4C84-A27B-0BD2D67C3039.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	57.8 KB ID:	365388

You probably thought I forgot this, but I have been patiently waiting for someone to come home from a vacation of hunting points! A very difficult thing for me to do, since I’m not on vacation hunting. Oh well, it’s better late than never, so I’m not going to waste anymore time. Please welcome Carl, also known as Glacial Pebble as our newest MOTM!

Thank You for welcoming me to this great site! My name is Carl Haemer, I live in Saegertown Pennsylvania about 30 miles South of Lake Erie as the crow flies. I’m 47 years old on May 7...How did I make it this far lol. Divorced with no kids , but I have a wonderful girlfriend and 3 loving dogs, my babies! I have been a maintenance man for 19 years in Crawford County, which is the county I reside in. I received a Biology degree from Edinboro University and took a few archaeology courses while there. It was a summer job I had as a research and development assistant for an agricultural chemical company that led me to my first find while a student there. I was hooked, and still am 28 years later.
    I love the outdoors, hunting, fishing, kayaking, hiking and searching for relics. I probably procrastinate to much to do any of the listed lol. I joined the French Creek Archaeology Society in 1994 to try to learn more about what I was finding in the corn fields. That has led to many long lasting friendships and opened more learning opportunities for me. In 1998 I joined the ASAA and have gone on several digs with Dr. Gramly. In 1999 I joined the Volunteer State Archaeology Society and fell in love with Tennessee. I’ve been blessed with many great finds in my life, and am lucky to live in an agricultural area that allows me ample places to search. Very glad to have a place to come and view the finds from across our beautiful country. Thankful for all who share here, feel like I learn a little more each day. I usually only know enough to get in trouble lol. Good luck in all your searches.
    Carl

Last edited by SDhunter; 12-01-2019, 10:18 PM.
    South Dakota

Alright GP ! Congratulations ! Happy BD Tomorrow !
    Lubbock County Tx

Comment

Congratulations, sir! Excellent bio, and glad to have ya here!
      "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Wait a sec. May 2016? Did you drink your coffee today Gary?
        "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
          Lindenmeier-Man commented
          Editing a comment
          Retro ! It’s the Mandela effect !

• Glacial Pebble
          Glacial Pebble commented
          Editing a comment
          I was healing from shoulder surgery in May 2016.. Don’t wanna go back lol.

• SDhunter
          SDhunter commented
          Editing a comment
          You nailed it Ethan. I was way late on my coffee and had a long day. The mind is a funny thing!

Hey GP congrats man . I enjoy your posts you find some cool artifacts ....good Bio Carl
        SW Connecticut

Comment

Congratulations on MOTM. I really enjoy seeing your awesome finds and well written posts!
          N.C. from the mountains to the sea

Comment

Congratulations and hope you have a great birthday tomorrow!
            South Carolina

Comment

Congratulations Carl and well deserved. You have been a great addition to the group.
              And, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
              Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Congratz!!!! and Happy B-Day
                Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Congratulations Carl. Your presence with your depth of knowledge adds a lot to our forum.

Comment

Congratulatiosn Carl Thanks for being a part of our forum. It is good to have you here.
                    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Congratulations!

Seems like you’re carrying a couple of personal finds on your arm, cool looking.
                      Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

• Glacial Pebble
                        Glacial Pebble commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I decided to take some of them with me, still have room for a few more! Mom wasn’t thrilled when I started lol.

Hey Carl, Congrats MOTM. I always look forward to seeing your finds.
                      Michigan Yooper
                      If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Congratulations, Carl, and happy birthday! Love seeing your finds and reading your posts and comments. Thanks for being a member here, can't wait to see what you find next.
                        Stagger Lee/ SE Missouri

Comment

Congrats man! Keep up the great finds!
                          call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Working...
                          X