http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Always good to put a face to a name, congrats
        NW Georgia,

Comment

• Glacial Pebble
          Glacial Pebble commented
          Editing a comment
          My brother got the good looks, and sister got the brains lol.

• SurfaceHunter
          SurfaceHunter commented
          Editing a comment
          Well you have skills. My brother got the hair 😄

Congratulations on MOTM . I always love putting a face to an Avitar . Reading your background there is no grass growing under those feet of yours . I absolutely admire that you have joined all these different groups to fuel the knowledge of your passionate hobby . You lit a fire under me to find a club or group like this when I move back to the mainland.,There are so many resources out there I can’t wait to be a part of again .
        I will look at your posts with a new admiration of what you can bring in knowledge to this site . Well done 👍

Comment

• Glacial Pebble
          Glacial Pebble commented
          Editing a comment
          I wish I could afford to join/subscribe to more journals.. I never did join SPA society for Pennsylvania Archaeology..Probably should.. I’ve always told people I’m better at finding projectile points then typing them lol. This forum is an awesome group of guys and gals (who generally seems to me) get most questions answered, I feel we are all lucky to have it!

• SurfaceHunter
          SurfaceHunter commented
          Editing a comment
          Peach state archeological society—- Tam. That’s where you want to be. Johnny can set you up in the right direction I’m sure. I’m a member also

I don’t know how I missed this....Congrats Carl!!!
        Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Big congrats on MOTM for May 2019 GP...aka Carl...sorry bout the late recognition but this month has been a bit busy. Your posts and input is always well thought. Pennsylvania is a hotbed of finds and you have some really ancient sites in the Keystone State also...keep em coming...again congrats...
          The chase is better than the catch...
          I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

Working...
          X