Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me to .. both ya alll

Comment

Hi, My name is Josh The same as My Username and I am from Missouri. I have always been into Hiking and Exploring since I can remember, even into Rock's and Mineral's also. Fabulous secret Power's were revealed to Me The Day I held aloft My Magic Sword and said.

I wen't a little overboard on that last part, just a short intro.
      http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

• Broken Arrow
        Broken Arrow commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, what did you say?

• JoshinMO
        JoshinMO commented
        Editing a comment
        I have The Power.

Sage hen Jack here from IDAHO. I’m back after several years. I Went through some tuff times, and dropped off for a spell. I Lost an old close relic huntin friend/passed away -from my younger days 45+ years back. But I’m back!! I ‘took on a new Title in -Honor of my old friend’. Love the Site here. Enjoy seeing folks young and old share,Laugh,Joke around. I’m an old retired guy originally from Nor CA & NV. Haven’t hunted in many years. The site has expanded a bit and that’s kinda cool 👍to see folks share other Interests.
      Last edited by Sage hen jack; 06-11-2019, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Hello my name is Marshall I am originally from Charlotte NC but currently reside in Western North Carolina. I have been a member since August of 2016. I have many hobbies fishing, hunting, and especially gardening but my favorite passion is NA Archaeology. Welcome everyone new, old, and returning this place is great because of you thanks for being a part!
        N.C. from the mountains to the sea

Comment

My name is Tom.

I’m just another middle-aged, white guy in a ball cap.

I live in Napa with my wife and a bunch of cats and dogs.

I’m very lucky to live in a beautiful place with someone I love.

Otherwise, there is nothing remarkable about me or my life.

I love hunting artifacts and learning what I can about their history and the people who made them.

I value the forum for the chance to share what I find, admire what others find and learn from people who know far more than me.

Thanks to all who’ve shared their knowledge, patience, humour and, of course, their amazing lithics.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190409_180441.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	372365

California

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
            SurfaceHunter commented
            Editing a comment
            You are a lot younger than I had thought you would be by your writing

I’m Zach from Eastern Oregon. I’m excited to be here!

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
            SurfaceHunter commented
            Editing a comment
            Welcome Zach and I see that was your 1st post.

Hi there, my name is Joshua. I am originally from North East Indiana but currently living and working in Hong Kong (so I'm not a night owl, but because of the 12 hour time difference with the East Coast most of my posts are at night.) I love all sorts of relics from all sorts of places. I was a moderator on another site and greatly appreciate what the wonderful team here does to support this awesome group of members.
          Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
            SurfaceHunter commented
            Editing a comment
            So how long do you have to stay over there Josh?

• clovisoid
            clovisoid commented
            Editing a comment
            3-4 more years is probably what my wife is willing to tolerate. Once both of our kids are in college back in the US, I think she’ll start getting itchy to go back home to be near them.

Hello all.....my name is Benjamin....but you can call me Ben...Benji....Benny....Benny boy.....or whatever you like... I'm originally from Nw Florida....there is an actual indian mound in the town I'm from...I remember as a kid finding broken pieces of pottery with my father in that city....we moved to north Georgia and I remember hunting points with him there....i have lived in Colorado and finally settled in Nw tn in my early teens.....I used to find points when landscaping.....but within the past year have recently got addicted to hunting.....have had some nice finds since then and post those occasionally as I began site in late april......aside from hunting.....I enjoy playing the guitar and playing golf....my dream find is a stone grooved axe.....I would live to find one.....anyway I enjoy looking at all the finds and input from you all......I'm trying to learn as much as I can about early peoples and am fascinated at how old some of this stuff is....I can't believe that I didn't become an archaeologist because I love this stuff......thanks all......ben
          Benny / Western Highland Rim / Tennessee

Comment

This was an early Nw Fl find

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190612_200122.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	372485 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190612_200111.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	372486 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190612_200121.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	372487

Comment

Pottery from nw fl area

Comment

Hi from Northwest PA!
                  Name is Rick, avatar is one of my favorite insitus.
                  Shout out to Glacial Pebble, member here I have hunted with.
                  I am collector of stone artifacts, marbles and antique bottles,also do metal detecting , hunting , fishing,in between working.
                  Finally got picture resizing thanks to post here about image resizer.
                  Been collecting artifacts for many moons.
                  Working on learning lithics and typology,also learning knapping .
                  Enjoy seeing others finds almost as much as finding them myself.
                  Seems like great group here.
                  Digswithstick name came from buddy ,I started digging hillside dump with just a stick buddy told someone I was digging with stick.
                  Will get some recent finds posted soon.☺
                  Last edited by digswithstick; 06-16-2019, 10:43 AM. Reason: Adding insitu pics.

Comment

Comment

• gregszybala
                      gregszybala commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Welcome to the site Digs! Sweet insitu and sweet little point.

Comment

• Tam
                      Tam commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I do get a kick out of finding artifacts on what we call a pedestal just showing itself off ...happens

Hello my name is Dennis started collecting about 65 years ago native Californian . A major percentage of my collection is from my own property and local private property . I'm 73 years old and still going strong but I have to admit using the quads has expanded my range . I have to cover a lot more ground now days to find a little treasure . Gold mining white water rafting fishing and back packing and artifact hunting with my family has been my life long passion . My spare time is gardening and working on my 1929 Model A Ford Coupe . We had horses and did a little endurance riding and a lot of trail riding . Sold the horses and bought motorcycles then sold the motor cycles and bought another quad lol . Happy Hunting
                    Last edited by south fork; 06-19-2019, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X