Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Mel, you are living life to the fullest right now. 👏👏👏
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

• HikerGalNC
      HikerGalNC commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you sir! I see you're in BC. We love visiting the Canadian Rockies for hiking and stray over the line from AB to BC occasionally. So beautiful!

I think that’s hotter than here. 90s mid that’s not fair cause you’re winters are colder
    NW Georgia,

Comment

Congrats and thank you for all your contributions here.
      New Jersey

Comment

From one outdoors gal to another congrats . I have hiked and camped just about anything on the west coast as commercial as Yosemite to off the grid and Col . I to cherish Tom’s post and knowledge . Books stacked high we just can start out our own school . I would love to go back but I think the shows will be fun and full on knowledge for us .
        So glad you picked up the bug it’s a good one . It’s hard to hike and keep your head up enjoying the view when you want to look down for artifacts right .Keep up the passion Mei

Comment

Congrats on MOTM Mel. That is just a fantastic pic, A real walk among the clouds. It truly shows you have a lust for life. Yeah once you finally find that first one the bug has you. The best addiction to have. Look forward to seeing more of your posts. Again congratulations on MOTM.
          The chase is better than the catch...
          I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

Working...
          X