No announcement yet.

MOTM for Nov 2019 oldrocks2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First off thank you for your service ! I enjoy your post you are always knowledgeable .
    love your life story no grass growing under those feet buddie .Congratulations on the MOTM .
    with you on that Latin

Comment

Hi OR. I just want to add my congratulations to the growing pile you are accumulating. Your presence is a positive contribution to our forum. I'm glad that you are here and I'm glad you're still able to walk those fields. Sometimes our knees and hips don't allow us to do much of that when folks get your age. lol (speaking from experience as I got a year or so on you). Happy hunting to you.

Comment

Congrats on MOTM. OR.....i enjoy reading your posts and your knowledge of artifacts....keep kicking dirt man
        ​​​​
        SW Connecticut

Comment

Congrats on being the latest MOTM. You deserve the honor for all your contributions!
          Child of the tides

Comment

I can’t think of anyone who could deserve it more. Congratulations 🎉
            NW Georgia,

Comment

Always love and look forward to your posts, Congrats on MOTM!! Thank you for protecting our freedom, you help make this forum the best.

Comment

Congrats, OldRocks!! ....and THANKS!
                Professor Shellman
                Tampa Bay

Comment

Congrats Oldrocks!!

Comment

At my age there are few things in life that move me anymore, but this honor has and I thank you all. So many wonderful people.
                    SE IA

Comment

• Cecilia
                      Cecilia commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Wanna be like you when grow up! (And I’m only tad behind you!)

Congratulations sir you certainly deserve the MOTM honors. Love the flat track photo, you are hauling ...
                    Headwaters of the Little Miami, Ohio

Comment

• oldrocks2
                      oldrocks2 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Probably around 75 or 80 . O the good old days.

Congratulations on MOTM OR2. Your presence is always a very positive one and your views show a lifetime of good observation. Also thank you for your service to our great nation.
                    The chase is better than the catch...
                    I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

Awesome. Truly awesome. I am good friends with a couple submariners, and sir...you are a breed like no other.
                      thank you for always being a calm voice of reason and knowledge.👍

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for your service. You did it when s***was really scary.😳

folks, if you know any former submariners, talk to them about their service...if they will. They have great stories to tell.
                      Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Congrats brother!

Comment

Wow I am so sorry for being late to this party. Congratulations this is well deserved.
                          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
                          X