MOTM for December 2019 Benji

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTM for December 2019 Benji

Lets finish this year off right with an excellent member getting his time in the limelight! No better way to close the year down, then to honor Benjamin with MOTM! We are so grateful for all our fine members. Please say thank you to Benji!

I'm not sure what to say as being selected for member of the month. I really appreciate this nomination. Everyone one on this forum is very kind and I value everyone's knowledge, input, thoughts, jokes, and suggestions on my finds.

A little about myself....I am originally from Florida; lived in several states in the south, and out west in Colorado before settling in Nw Tn about 45 minutes from Nashville. I have a degree in Psychology with a minor in Sociology. I enjoy fishing, golfing, and playing the guitar.

At an early age, my father got me interested in Native American artifacts....we didnt hunt them regularly but we had a few finds along the way. While obtaining my degree, I worked outside in landscaping specializing in new residential and would come across an occasional find. Within the past year, I have become more involved in artifact hunting. It all started with the purchase of my kayak. I take it out any chance I get. I love being out in nature, seeing new landscapes, fishing, and hunting points.

After coming across a few finds and trying to ID them using my Overstreet guide, I decided to go to the internet. I stumbled across arrowheads.com and joined in April 2019. Since then, I have been a visitor almost everyday.

Again. I appreciate everyone one this forum and thank you for considering me Member of the Month.

Ben

Click image for larger version  Name:	76B729CB-6A4D-4581-A65E-F2D09A3110DE.jpeg Views:	233 Size:	30.8 KB ID:	407008
    Last edited by SDhunter; 01-01-2020, 01:16 AM.
    South Dakota

Also want to give a special shout out to our mentors, moderators and administrator.....yall rock
    Benny / Western Highland Rim / Tennessee

Comment

Congratulations Benji good to have you with us.
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Benji
        Benji commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Hoss

Congratulations on MOTM Benji well deserved!
      N.C. from the mountains to the sea

Comment

• Benji
        Benji commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks sugaree

You Rock too Ben.
      Bruce
      In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Well deserved Benji and thanks for sharing and being here
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Congratulations, well deserved! Nice Bass, too. Bet that was good eatin'.
          "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

• Benji
            Benji commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks ky.....i dont know about the eating...i let that bass live to get a little bigger.....im sure he'd made a good meal though

Hey Ben, Congrats MOTM. I enjoy reading your posts and seeing your finds. Thanks for the many things you add to the site.
          Michigan Yooper
          If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

• Benji
            Benji commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Ron

Rock on Benji! Congratulations too ! Maybe you can help me. Most folks think I’m crazed . My daughter in law holds degrees like yours and she says she can’t figure me out.. I told her to go tell Hardin Simmons , that they need to give her money back !
          Last edited by Lindenmeier-Man; 12-03-2019, 09:42 AM.
          Lubbock County Tx

Comment

• Benji
            Benji commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL....Idk....if the dau in law cant help you, there may be no hope😉

Hey Ben. Congrats .man. I enjoy your posts...u 've been finding some mad cool finds lately ...keep it up ... Even though Glenn has made u famous for your flip flops..lol......guitar ..bass fishing.. artifacts .....good way to live...Red
          SW Connecticut

Comment

• Benji
            Benji commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Red.....yeah ole surface always calling my flops out..lol

Just saw this I'm sure it's a honor and well deserved for a good guy. Congratulations flops! You will have to tell me what section of Florida you lived in one day. I'm from there.
          NW Georgia,

Comment

• Benji
            Benji commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you Surface

Congratulations on the honor of being member of the month, I am glad to see you look better than your previous avatar.
          South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

• Benji
            Benji commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol willjo.....i thought the caveman was a good fit for my avatar

Way to go, Benji.

I always enjoy your posts and looking at the great artifacts you find.

California

Comment

• Benji
            Benji commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Tom

Congratulations Benji! I always enjoy seeing your finds! And flops
          Last edited by Josie; 12-03-2019, 09:35 PM.
          South Carolina

Comment

• Benji
            Benji commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol. The flops dont make it in too many pics any more....ive had a couple close calls on tile floor....so i take my pics closer to a surface in case of accidental drop

Congratulations, Ben! Its been a pleasure to have you here with us and to watch your knowledge grow since you've joined. Rock on bud!
          Stagger Lee/ SE Missouri

Comment

• Benji
            Benji commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you arrow....much appreciation
        Working...
        X