No announcement yet.

MOTM for December 2019 Benji

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhhh Benji, I just love reading your bio . Congratulations buddie you have some great posts and really make this interesting with your finds .
    On the sociology side wouldn’t you call us here a sub- culture , yeah I studied it to .
    You lived in some nice places for great life experiences !!

Comment

• Benji
      Benji commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Tam..yes we could be considered a subculture....very nice observation....glad you like the bio....my resume isnt quite as intriguing as our previous motm...thanks for liking and enjoying my posts

Hi Ben. Dropped in to add my hearty congrats to the growing pile you've received. You bring a positive influence to our form. Good luck to you on your future hunts and fishing.

Comment

• Benji
      Benji commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks sailorjoe

Congrats Benji! You’ve been making me hungry to get back to Tennessee..my girlfriend’s father lives in Hardin County and I try to get down there to visit with him for a week every spring. Keep after them, can’t wait to see what you find next!

Comment

• Benji
      Benji commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks glacial....im about 3 hrs from hardin county...your girlfriends father....if living near savannah is right on tn river....definitely going to be an enriched area of artifacts for sure

You post such interesting things: bottles and slag and this big ancient Find of the Month! And, you are are always gentle and kind in your responses. I think you must be One of the Good Guys!

( And, I’ve learned a lot from you...!)
    Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

• Benji
      Benji commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Cecilia...i usually pick up anything i find interesting....some i keep...some i give away to the folks i know would like to have....the slag...i gave to my boss...the bottle...to a family friend...im glad you enjoy my posts and that you have learned from me...im wasnt aware that i was teaching anyone anything.....im learning myself....but reflecting on your comment about learning.....i guess all members on here are consistently learning from one another....thanks again Cecilia

Congrats to you for all of your finds! Especially you finding AH.com! I used to live in Franklin just south of Nashville, and if I ever get back there I know of one place that I can hunt there! Your finds remind me of the lithics that started out my passion! Thanks for being a part of the community!
    North Carolina

Comment

• Benji
      Benji commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks utilized flake....yeah i know where franklin is....not too far from me.... maybe 1 hr or so....tn...definitely good area for artifacts and i too love the material.lithics that were used in this area to make theses artifacts

Congrats Benji. Enjoy your posts and input on subjects. Good luck on your next hunts and catch some bigens fishing.
    SE IA

Comment

Congratulations on this MOTM honor!

​​​​​​Thanks for all your great contributions to this forum. I always love seeing your finds!
      Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Big totonka congrats on MOTM for December Benji. I like that pic with the smallie...pound for pound the toughest freshwater fighter there is! Thanks for your contributions to this wonderful site. Your degree in psychology and sociology probably gets put to good use with some of the stuff that goes on here...lol. Again congrats on December 2019 MOTM.
        The chase is better than the catch...
        I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

• Benji
          Benji commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you Frank....i got a buddy that has invited me for some crappie fishing this weekend....ill share some photos in one of the forums if we have any luck....thanks for the congrats

Congrats Benji! It’s Definitely well deserved. We always enjoy seeing your finds and other post on here. Sorry for being late to the party but I just saw this post. Good luck on finding some more awesome artifacts to share with us in 2020!
        SE ARKANSAS

Comment

• Benji
          Benji commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you artifascination....im looking forward to what 2020 finds will be shared

I know this is a little late, but congrats for December honors.
        North Carolina

Comment

Working...
        X