No announcement yet.

MOTM for January 2020 utilized flake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats!!UF with a monster red, and the video is even better. All of us NC point hunters need to get together and share stories and show off some of our favs. Dave, you're my mentor, and Sugaree, all kids like Arrowhead Dave. Lol--but true.
    North Carolina

Comment

• utilized flake
      utilized flake commented
      Editing a comment
      You've come a long way since we first met major ... And when I turn to ashes someday, I'll probably miss you most of all scarecrow! Just stop coming over on filet mignon night, and we will be good.

Congratulations Dave , love your story and yes that lightening bolt of excitement at that very moment .
    May his be a great year and yes decade of collecting for you ..

Comment

• utilized flake
      utilized flake commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll take those positive and kind words and wish you a successful decade as well!

Congrats Dave, always enjoy your posts and love the avatar picture. Happy New Year’s, wishing you keen eyes and good health.

Comment

• utilized flake
      utilized flake commented
      Editing a comment
      My eyes are starting to go, but I hear that happens in your 40s. Cheers to our new decade like Tam stated!

Boy that's a big redfish I caught one at 35 lbs once. Had to release it. Did you catch yours on a mullet? Congratulations on member of the month. I like reading your responses makes me smile.
    NW Georgia,

Comment

• utilized flake
      utilized flake commented
      Editing a comment
      Affirmative, large finger mullet on a big ol khale hook. Caught a few over slots from the kayak, but mainly target trout and flounder.

• SurfaceHunter
      SurfaceHunter commented
      Editing a comment
      Croackers are the best for trout in Florida. I never had any luck with the flounder but tried. I did have a passion for sheepshead. But they sure are hard to clean

Congratulations. I enjoy your posts and what you bring to our forum. You are an asset.

Comment

• utilized flake
      utilized flake commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Joe, I will do my best to keep adding to this awesome resource of fanatic artifact recovery experts!

Hey Dave! Nice to have a neighbor to the south make MOTM. I found my first hard stone on an OBX beach. My ex got the beach cottage but I kept the artifact. Congrats.
    Deb
    Child of the tides

Comment

• utilized flake
      utilized flake commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like you came out on top of that deal! Just read an article in the paper about points warshing up on topsail island!! How cool is that!

Congratulations, Dave! Glad you're here man. Keep up the good work.
    Stagger Lee/ SE Missouri

Comment

• utilized flake
      utilized flake commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the confirmation!

Congratulations on this MOTM honor Dave! It's very well deserved from what I've read from your post! Thanks for all your wonderful contributions to our forum and helping make this forum the great place it is!
    Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

• utilized flake
      utilized flake commented
      Editing a comment
      I am honored to be involved here, and I'll see if I can go wrangle up some more new members!

Great choice for MOM.

Always appreciate your knowledge, humour and generous contribution.

Also, 'utilized flake' has to be one of the best handles ever.

Well done.

California

Comment

• utilized flake
      utilized flake commented
      Editing a comment
      Hopefully my flakiness can be further utilized here! My bucket list includes hunting a western site, and I might drive out to the coast in a couple of years for a cross country trek! Would live to see the Napa Valley some day!

Congrats David! I always enjoy your posts.
    well deserved, good sir!!
    Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

• utilized flake
      utilized flake commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you good sir! I need to practice up on my rock skipping, before I become a champion and start begging for your set of stones!

I seem to be one of the last of a very long line of admirers David. Congrats on becoming member of the month.
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Thank you Bruce! Your words are always wise and appreciated.
      North Carolina

Comment

Congrats Utilized Flake I look forward to seeing your posts. That is a nice Redfish man.
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• utilized flake
          utilized flake commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Hoss! The reds down here get way bigger but this is the prettiest one I've caught!
          Last edited by utilized flake; 01-04-2020, 11:39 AM.

Congratulations on this MOTM UF. Enjoy your posts and knowledge. That's a nice redfish. Catch it's fresh water relative in the Mississippi but we call um Carp. Not good eaten though. Good luck this year on findings.
        SE IA

Comment

Congrats brother! I appreappreciate your knowledge!

Comment

Working...
          X