No announcement yet.

MOTM for June 2020 paohrocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I gotta get a Jack Russell and train him/her to find points too! in all seriousness, I hope to have a collection half as good as yours someday..... but like you, my best finds have been in the time I get to share with the people I care about while looking! Congrats on motm!!!! Cheers!
    Austin TX

Comment

• paohrocks
      paohrocks commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Kickin' my Jack Russell is a ball of energy. A few months ago I took her creek walking and she sat down next to a Brewerton point!

Congrats, Chris! The wall behind you looks amazing! My JR goes hunting with me every time I go. He never leaves my side unless it is very muddy. He hates a bath, lol. Sadie is a cutie!
    South Carolina

Comment

• paohrocks
      paohrocks commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Josie, Sadie also hates taking a bath!

I very much enjoy your posts Chris! Congrats on member of the month! Both of my parents are Pennsylvanians, western to be exact. I like your lithics, very similar to ours in NC!
    North Carolina

Comment

• paohrocks
      paohrocks commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks utilized flake, don't want to be nosy but what part of western PA?

• utilized flake
      utilized flake commented
      Editing a comment
      Pittsburgh, they both went to Westminster college. I heard stories about my Mom as a kid exploring caves and finding arrowheads with the neighborhood gang in the 50s.

Congratulations Chris. Nice wall you have there. Cool Jack Russell too. I am glad you are with us.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• paohrocks
      paohrocks commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Hoss, This is a great place to learn and exchange knowledge, appreciate your efforts with the forum.

Congrats on member of the month paohrocks......i never pieced tag to mean the two states....i thought had something to do with paleo for some reason....any way as others stated.....nice collection in background and if you have four walls covered....well i see that 47 years has acquired a nice collection......again congrats on motm
    Benny / Western Highland Rim / Tennessee

Comment

• paohrocks
      paohrocks commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Benji

paohrocks,

A more deserving member for MOTM there is not!

You always chime in with top caliber insight and genuine kindness. Plus, you are Nuther One’s hero!

Congrats,

Flint
    northwestern Pennsylvania

Comment

• paohrocks
      paohrocks commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks FE, really enjoyed the visit, you can bring that little guy back anytime.

Congratulations and thanks for all your participation here
    New Jersey

Comment

• paohrocks
      paohrocks commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you kayakaddict.

Congrats Chris! I’m late to the party.. my internet has been sub par lately. I need to train my dogs to sit down by points.. who am I kidding I have to show them the shed antlers they love chewing when I see one on a woods walk lol.

Comment

• paohrocks
      paohrocks commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Carl. Seems like every time Sadie and I take a walk in the woods she finds a shed. She has a small pile of them in the barn now.

Congrats sir!! The way you have contributed to my rookie posts I shoulda known you had a lifetime of knowledge. It has been great to learn a few things from you and now about you. FYI, I reside and hunt around the Columbus area, so not too far from you!
    Hunting in Central Ohio

Comment

• paohrocks
      paohrocks commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Griff, glad to help you. You are in a good area, used to hunt a couple farms in Delaware County (housing developments there now) found some killer stuff.
Working...
X