Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome selection! UpNorth always brings it!👍👍👍

congrats, good sir!
    Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

• UpNorth
      UpNorth commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks jethro, enjoy the weekend and stay safe...✌️

Congrats on member of the month up north....i appreciate all of your input...hope you have a successful hunt out there this weekend
    Benny / Western Highland Rim / Tennessee

Comment

• UpNorth
      UpNorth commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks benji and stay safe...✌️

Hey Brad congratulations !!! I enjoy your posts as well always something nice and informative for me .
    Sorry I am so late was traveling ..
    cant wait for your next find and hope I beat you . Water sking in the land of lakes good idea !

Comment

• UpNorth
      UpNorth commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you tam.... unless you found something before noon today.... I beat you. Enjoy what’s left of the long wknd and stay safe....✌️

UpNorth, Congratulations! I’m only smart-mouthed to folks I enjoy, and I do enjoy and learn from your posts. Also, you are generous and patient (you immediately sent me big ole animal tooth and other goodies when I unabashedly asked!). I know ice fishing fun, but really don’t like smelts. Watch out for barbed-wire fences hidden in deep snow when snowmobiling!
    Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

• UpNorth
      UpNorth commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you c.c...... smelt? ... smelt?... the bait we use is much bigger than smelt... enjoy the rest of the weekend... and stay safe....✌️

• Cecilia
      Cecilia commented
      Editing a comment
      My brother reminded me smelt caught with nets, not ice fishing with pole. Duh....imagine pulling those little suckers one at a time!

Originally posted by SDhunter View Post
    Labor Day is upon us, which to means summer is pretty much over. Fall can be beautiful, but for us that live up north, it means soon we will be dealing with winter again.
    But for us that live up north, we get used to it. Let’s forget about all that, and talk about good news! We have a new member to honor. Someone that has been a valuable member to us, and someone that knows what it’s like to live up north! Have you figured it out yet? Please welcome Up North, as our newest MOTM!

Hi all,and thank you for selecting me for M.O.T.M. For sept. It’s great being a part of this forum,and I really enjoy seeing everybody’s finds and collections from all over the country.
    A little bit about myself: I was born in dec. 1971,and raised in a suburb of mpls Minnesota. My mom says I was a rock hound since about 4 years old. I would bring home pockets full of rocks everyday, and she would throw them in the woods behind the house.
    I married young, at the age of 20. I have a daughter, Nicole, who is now 25 years old. In 2000 I got divorced and started a new life in rural small town Minnesota. This is when I started looking for artifacts. It took me two years to find my first arrowhead, and that hooked me “bad” to this great hobby.
    I work as a weatherization auditor for the state of mn. I cover 8 counties and most of its rural. This is how I find many of my sites. I feel I’ve been on every gravel road in the farmlands of southern mn.
    My hobbies include: deer and turkey hunting, fishing, waterskiing, ice fishing and snowmobile racing. But mostly artifact hunting. Once you catch this bug it’s with you the rest of your life... as many of you know.
    Again, thank you for selecting me for M.O.T.M.... have a great Labor Day wknd... stay safe and keep on huntin’....✌️
    Congratulation UpNorth on your being voted MOTM. Kim
    Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

• UpNorth
      UpNorth commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Kim.... keep on the hunt, we haven’t even scratched the surface on what’s out there to be found...✌️

Congrats Up North sorry I am so late to the party I have been busy moving and working on the newsletter. Good to have you with you with the s. I enjoy your posts
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• UpNorth
      UpNorth commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks hoss... and after seeing your post the other day... you should keep um coming... enjoy the wknd and stay safe!.....✌️

Congrats Up North.... You're a great addition to the site!!
    North Carolina

Comment

Thank you utilized flake .... keep on the hunt...✌️
      Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

Up North congrats. Hey, we're both 1971 lol
        New Jersey

Comment

Well deserved for sure! Congrats up North. Stay warm up there buddy.
          SE ARKANSAS

Comment

late to the party, but congrats, eh? well deserved!

Comment

Congratulations...
              Utah

Comment

Working...
              X