replied
    Congrats NWK!!

Leave a comment:

• Flint Eastwood
    replied
    Narrow Way,
    What a childhood!
    I too enjoy your posts and thoughts.
    I now have more of a better understanding of why you were so kind to my son at Christmas...4 of your own!
    Congrats!
    Flint

Leave a comment:

• Narrow Way Knapper
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Tam! Ha ha, that must of been a sight! Sounds like one of the Ents from Lord of the Rings.

The grave yard I was working around had a soldier's grave from the war of 1812, two Confederate lieutenants, a drummer and a few other family members.

• Tam
    replied
    Congrats on being part of this family .
    what a life
    what a family
    thank you for saving nature .

i have to throw this in for you on the tree . A gravesite I was at looking at the ages back to late 1800’s Georgia ... the tree lifted the headstone up and had a long root pushing up the grave itself . I had to run
    Last edited by Tam; 02-12-2021, 03:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cecilia
    replied
    Narrow, you do have good sense of humor. And, you were a fine-looking kid, had a pretty snake, and now gotta nice tree stump....you should get MOTM!

Leave a comment:

• Josie
    replied
    Congrats Caleb. I always enjoy your posts and sense of humor!

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied
    Congratulations Caleb. you must have a lot of stories growing up the way you did. Thank you for sharing with us.

Leave a comment:

• Narrow Way Knapper
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Hal, you speak the Truth about God.

I haven't heard from Miguel in years. I believe he went to a university in Cusco, but that's all I know.

• Benji
    replied
    Congrats on member of the month narrow way knapper....well deserved...appreciate your input and finds u share with our members....very interesting bio and looks like you've had great experiences in your youth.....glad your family is doing well and everything turned out ok......again congrats man and thanks for accepting and sharing your story...

Leave a comment:

• Glacial Pebble
    replied
    Congrats Caleb, well deserved!!

Leave a comment:

• paohrocks
    commented on 's reply
    You do know they come with an extended warranty? No purchase necessary.

• Hal Gorges
    replied
    Good for you knapper..You certainly make my days a little brighter, your sense of humor in the face of adversity can only come from the knowledge that God is in control of all of your lives, praying for the continued healing of Zeb ...Do you stay in touch with Miguel...P.S. love your art.

Leave a comment:

• Narrow Way Knapper
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you very much! Yes, they grow up so fast, but if they didn't, we parents would fall apart before the warranty was up. LOL!

• Narrow Way Knapper
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Sugaree! Waxhaw is changing and growing quite a bit. I still work up there almost every week.

• Narrow Way Knapper
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for putting up with me Greg.
Working...
X