MOTM for March 2021 Uncle Trav

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTM for March 2021 Uncle Trav

I think time must be speeding up. These months seem to fly by! I’m sure glad we have another excellent member to introduce. Please say hello to Travis. AKA Uncle Trav
    Thank you Travis!

Hi folks. Thank you for the honor of being selected as M.O.T.M. My name Is Travis (Uncle Trav). I’m 52 years old and make my living as a sheet metal worker in Kalamazoo Michigan. I’m married and my beautiful wife is my copilot on nearly every adventure I go on be they big or small. I have a deep love of history and a heavy respect for nature and when I can combine those two passions into one hobby it’s a magical thing indeed. I have only been actively hunting artifacts for just under a year but the bug has bitten me deep and there is no turning back. Finding an artifact in a field and realizing that no one has held that same artifact for possibly thousands of years is a feeling that can’t be bought or sold in my book. When I first came to this site I was greeted warmly and I have felt right at home since my first day here. I have learned and continue to learn new insights and information every time I log on to the site. The depth of knowledge held by folks on this site is amazing. Sharing stories of the thrill of the hunt or having a lively debate about an artifact’s ID always pulls me in and will never get old. Thanks again for the honor of being M.O.T.M.

Click image for larger version  Name:	B767C679-DDB1-47F2-9A11-C73F3C60AE54.jpeg Views:	263 Size:	70.9 KB ID:	537086

Click image for larger version  Name:	FFB29C56-09F4-4319-AEFC-184B46D05ACF.jpeg Views:	196 Size:	128.2 KB ID:	537087
    Last edited by SDhunter; 06-07-2021, 10:14 PM.
    South Dakota

Congrats Trav.... great to have you here... if and when you make it to effigy mounds p.m. me..... then I’ll take you stomping some Minnesota fields or creeks....✌️
    Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

• Uncle Trav
      Uncle Trav commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks North! You have some beautiful hunting grounds up your way for sure.

Congrats Uncle Travis! It's great to put a face to the name. Always enjoy your posts.
    South Carolina

Comment

Hey Trav, Congrats MOTM!
      Michigan Yooper
      If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Nobody deserves it more, you’re enthusiasm is a refreshing G10
        Floridaboy.

Comment

Congratulation on a well deserved honor, good to have you here.
          South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Congrats on member of the month uncle trav, well deserved and glad you accepted.....nice bio too....👍
            Benny / Western Highland Rim / Tennessee

Comment

Congratulations Trav I always enjoy reading about your outdoor adventures
              NW Georgia,

Comment

Congrats Travis! I enjoy your input and posts....good bio..good to have ya here!! Your a tin knocker I see. .. is the trade busy now?
                Last edited by redrocks; 03-02-2021, 01:42 AM.
                SW Connecticut

Comment

Congratulations Trav, always look forward to your post. Glad you're a member here.
                  🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

Congrats Travis, well deserved.
                    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Congratulations on MOTM Uncle Trav well deserved!
                      N.C. from the mountains to the sea

Comment

Congratulations, Travis!
                        Professor Shellman
                        Tampa Bay

Comment

Great bio. Pretty much says it all!
                          Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I really appreciate all of the comments. Hoping for
                            many more finds in the coming months and learning all that I can. The weather here in Kalamazoo is finally taking a turn for the better. Nothing better for the soul than a day outdoors. I’m here for the long haul. Thanks again.
                            👍😃
                            Uncle Trav- Southwest Michigan

Comment

Working...
                            X