Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mattern
    replied
    For newbie you well deserve it JoJo. Always a delight to see your posts. Oh what awaits you in the future. Your young enough to have a large and beautiful collection Nice 1st year! Now send me the Pict of that Axe! Kim

Leave a comment:

• sailorjoe
    replied
    Congratulations Josie. I enjoy the positive vibe you bring to us in your posts. Good luck to you in your future hunts.

Leave a comment:

• Narrow Way Knapper
    replied
    Always enjoy your posts Josie. Thanks for taking the time to write a little about yourself. Sounds like you've seen some interesting places. Cheers! 🥂

Leave a comment:

• Benji
    replied
    Congrats on member of the month Josie.....well deserved👍

Leave a comment:

• SurfaceHunter
    replied
    Congratulations Josie. What a cute puppy dog

Leave a comment:

• gregszybala
    replied
    Well deserved Jo! Thanks for being here with us.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Kelley
    replied
    Hey JoJo, I always enjoy your posts. Congrats Mrs. April 2021 MOTM! Very cool that you can find ancient artifact on your own land.

Leave a comment:

• willjo
    replied
    Josie glad to see you made it, keep posting those nice paleo finds

Leave a comment:

• UpNorth
    commented on 's reply
    Josie... you need to post up more of your finds.
    Your collection is probably much larger than I thought....👍

• UpNorth
    replied
    Congrats Josie... we’re all glad you’re part of this forum.
    keep on the hunt... I think you’re due something extra special.
    now... we gotta get you in that creek, I think that’s where it’s going to be found...... Sparky there looks spoiled rotten....✌️

Leave a comment:

• antmike915
    replied
    Congratulations on MOTM Josie, well deserved. I'm with Hal; if that was my property I also would've dug under the house, all the trees on the property would cave in from all the holes dug; the area would look like a meteor shower hit it 🙂. Always look forward to your post 👍

Leave a comment:

• Sugaree
    replied
    Hi Josie thanks for being a wonderful part of this forum! I always look forward to seeing your finds and hearing about your adventures. Love the positive vibrations you send out keep up the hunt!

Leave a comment:

• redrocks
    replied
    Congrats Josie. I enjoy your finds and input here...good bio.. I enjoy seeing your progress as an artifact hunter... that's a real nice frame of quartz there! And your first year wow!!! That's a cool dog!

Leave a comment:

• Hal Gorges
    replied
    An exciting life you lead Josie...it’s always nice to put faces to names, or names to faces, great to have a little pal...Oh to have arrowheads on one’s property, I think I would’ve quit my job and when I dug every square inch I would have dug under the house.....Nice lookin finds, ..Congrats on Motm, couldn’t happen to a nicer gal....Nuff I of that, now go find some points, Lol.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Trav
    replied
    Congratulations Josie a well deserved honor for sure. Glad to have you aboard.I always enjoy reading your posts. Keep posting those finds.
    👍😃

Leave a comment:

Working...
X