Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josie
    commented on 's reply
    Glenn! That made me smile and laugh!!! I'm as old as the dirt I hunt in, lol. I'm probably old enough to be a lot of the members on this site's mom. I wish I could like your post 100 times, lol.

• SurfaceHunter
    replied
    Josie I had no idea you were that young hearing and reading what you write I always thought you were old like me. Nice to see young people being into finding artifacts and saving history one piece at a time.

Leave a comment:

• Josie
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Greg. It's fun but sometimes I choose to go looking when I should be working at the house but that's so boring!

• Josie
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks UF, I find them and you tell me what I've found. It's happened more than once. I always appreciate your help!

• gregszybala
    replied
    Well deserved Jo and so glad you are here. Having artifacts in your own yard! How sweet is that?

Leave a comment:

• utilized flake
    replied
    Josie your enthusiasm is contagious! Congrats and good luck out there!

Leave a comment:

• Josie
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you HikerGal! Hope you are getting out and finding more pendants and killer finds!

• HikerGalNC
    replied
    Congratulations Josie from central NC! Your supportive comments are so appreciated by all of us "Carolinians". Love your positive attitude, the world needs more of that.

Leave a comment:

• Josie
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you! I enjoy this site and seeing everyone's finds!

• Jethro355
    commented on 's reply
    Glad you chose a team with a good man as a coach. That makes me smile.

• painshill
    replied
    Congratulations Jo, and thanks for all your contributions.

Leave a comment:

• Josie
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Paul! I always enjoy your posts. You have so much knowledge and it's always interesting to read your responses. You're quite the expert from what I read!

• Josie
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Tom! Hope you keep finding all those killer obsidian pieces because I sure enjoy seeing them!

• Josie
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Deb! Hope to find a killer Guilford like yours one day!

• Josie
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Tam, you were one of the first to help me! When you get moved to GA, you'll have to come to SC to hunt sometime.
Working...
X