Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugaree
    replied
    Hi Cecilia congratulations on MOTM and thanks for being a wonderful part of this family. Your research quickness amazes me keep those goats a chomping.

Leave a comment:

• tomf
    replied
    Well deserved and a pleasure to see you honored.

Leave a comment:

• HBird
    replied
    Congrats Cecilia

Leave a comment:

• redrocks
    replied
    Wow C.. congrats ! Well deserved recognition!. Like Glenn and josie said I watch you constantly try to help new people joining here..your knowledge has greatly increased...glad ur here with ur sense of humor too ....I got a box of redrocks from a Star I see...... Find more!!!

Leave a comment:

• Jethro355
    replied
    Woooooooooooooooooo!!,! Congrats CeCe!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Hal Gorges
    replied
    Congratulations Sis, You’ve come a far piece and I’ve enjoyed every minute.

When horse and rider become one in the grand scheme of things it’s a wonderful feeling, isn’t it?

Looking forward to future posts

Leave a comment:

• Trev
    replied
    Congrats! Always enjoy your posts.

Leave a comment:

• willjo
    replied
    Glad to see you here Cecilia, i remember when you started good memories since then

Leave a comment:

• Josie
    replied
    Congrats Cecilia! I always enjoy your posts and sense of humor! Your research skills are impressive and love how you go the extra mile to try and help other posters. You're making me miss my horses!

Leave a comment:

• Benji
    replied
    Way to go Cecilia......congrats on member of the month....always enjoy reading your posts, inquiries, and your personal finds......welll deserved and glad you accepted......may you have very good luck in your future hunts and look forward to future posts👍

Leave a comment:

• flintguy
    replied
    Congrats Cecilia, I enjoy your posts and appreciate when you dig and do a little research on my post...with your library of older artifact books.

Leave a comment:

• Narrow Way Knapper
    replied
    Congrats Cecilia! I always enjoy the sunshine you bring to the forum.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Kelley
    replied
    Hey Cecilia, Congrats Miss May MOTM.

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied
    Way to go CC I mam so glad you are with us. on Arrowheads.com. Congrats on MOTM .

Leave a comment:

• SurfaceHunter
    replied
    Congratulations on member of the month. You have grown so much over the past year with very good responses which I enjoy reading. I know you're probably shocked I read them. But glad you have stuck in out and stayed on the site. By the way you can call me a spoiled brat anytime you want I think its funny and get your sense of humor. Keep looking down and get them goats to eat all that jungle up so you can find some more artifacts.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X