Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artifascination
    replied
    Way to go Cecilia! Glad you got the spotlight! Your post always makes us smile! Looking forward to many more!

Leave a comment:

• Kentucky point
    replied
    Congrats on MotM Cecellia! Keep posting, we enjoy ya here.

Leave a comment:

• UpNorth
    replied
    Congrats C.C.
    always enjoy your posts.
    looks like snow on the ground, is that sand?
    think I spot a couple points laying around.. lol..
    hey C..~~ keep um coming~~✌️

Leave a comment:

• SDhunter
    started a topic MOTM for May 2021 Cecelia

MOTM for May 2021 Cecelia

Happy May everyone! It’s an excellent month for enjoying the new flowers, the new blossoms on the apple trees, plums, lilacs, and every other blossoming shrub. The Russian Olives are one of my favorites. We get to celebrate Memorial Day and remember our Mother’s too! We also get to honor another MOTM. It’s always fun, and an honor for me, to present our members. I could let Paul Simon sing about this member. He’s had a hard time with her . She’s always breaking his heart!
    Poor Paul! LOL. Anyway, forget Paul, let’s talk about Cecelia! Please say hell to our May MOTM, Cecelia!

Some of us have alter-egos. When I am not hungry, new artifact hunter, I am a professional researcher, writer, speaker, for many years. I love being outdoors, and seeing all it offers. I have only a coupla acres myself, and when Covid struck on top of an old injury, it became my world.
    Back half acre is just jungle next to chicken coop. So, we got a coupla goats to take it down. I love the baby goat, and doubt they’re going anywhere else after clean up jungle. I have only two handfuls of artifacts, since I realized that’s what they are, and am looking forward to finding more from this back property when goats find the ground.
    This forum has been a giant friend to me, helping me identify what I’ve found, and pushing me forward. I really cannot say how much you mean to me! Best thing, is y’all’s tolerance: lotsa Qs, lotsa rocks, lotsa off-the-wall comments. What I’ve got gives me shivers, and the joy and camaraderie of you ! Many people have sent me things can hold in hand, so can see the knapping, and know what to look for. It’s almost like I take you with me when I look! Thank you, all you Arrowheads!

Click image for larger version  Name:	7CEE97A6-0B0D-4119-8C0E-8C23B231DB6B.jpeg Views:	210 Size:	208.0 KB ID:	553647
    Last edited by SDhunter; 06-07-2021, 10:13 PM.
Working...
X