MOTM for May 2021 Cecelia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTM for May 2021 Cecelia

Happy May everyone! It’s an excellent month for enjoying the new flowers, the new blossoms on the apple trees, plums, lilacs, and every other blossoming shrub. The Russian Olives are one of my favorites. We get to celebrate Memorial Day and remember our Mother’s too! We also get to honor another MOTM. It’s always fun, and an honor for me, to present our members. I could let Paul Simon sing about this member. He’s had a hard time with her . She’s always breaking his heart!
    Poor Paul! LOL. Anyway, forget Paul, let’s talk about Cecelia! Please say hell to our May MOTM, Cecelia!

Some of us have alter-egos. When I am not hungry, new artifact hunter, I am a professional researcher, writer, speaker, for many years. I love being outdoors, and seeing all it offers. I have only a coupla acres myself, and when Covid struck on top of an old injury, it became my world.
    Back half acre is just jungle next to chicken coop. So, we got a coupla goats to take it down. I love the baby goat, and doubt they’re going anywhere else after clean up jungle. I have only two handfuls of artifacts, since I realized that’s what they are, and am looking forward to finding more from this back property when goats find the ground.
    This forum has been a giant friend to me, helping me identify what I’ve found, and pushing me forward. I really cannot say how much you mean to me! Best thing, is y’all’s tolerance: lotsa Qs, lotsa rocks, lotsa off-the-wall comments. What I’ve got gives me shivers, and the joy and camaraderie of you ! Many people have sent me things can hold in hand, so can see the knapping, and know what to look for. It’s almost like I take you with me when I look! Thank you, all you Arrowheads!

Click image for larger version  Name:	7CEE97A6-0B0D-4119-8C0E-8C23B231DB6B.jpeg Views:	210 Size:	208.0 KB ID:	553647
    Last edited by SDhunter; 06-07-2021, 10:13 PM.
    South Dakota

Congrats C.C.
    always enjoy your posts.
    looks like snow on the ground, is that sand?
    think I spot a couple points laying around.. lol..
    hey C..~~ keep um coming~~✌️
    Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

Congrats on MotM Cecellia! Keep posting, we enjoy ya here.
      "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Way to go Cecilia! Glad you got the spotlight! Your post always makes us smile! Looking forward to many more!
        SE ARKANSAS

Comment

Congratulations on member of the month. You have grown so much over the past year with very good responses which I enjoy reading. I know you're probably shocked I read them. But glad you have stuck in out and stayed on the site. By the way you can call me a spoiled brat anytime you want I think its funny and get your sense of humor. Keep looking down and get them goats to eat all that jungle up so you can find some more artifacts.
          NW Georgia,

Comment

• Cecilia
            Cecilia commented
            Editing a comment
            Not a brat, just a “rich boy”!

• SurfaceHunter
            SurfaceHunter commented
            Editing a comment
            Your still funny

Way to go CC I mam so glad you are with us. on Arrowheads.com. Congrats on MOTM .
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Hey Cecilia, Congrats Miss May MOTM.
            Michigan Yooper
            If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Congrats Cecilia! I always enjoy the sunshine you bring to the forum.
              South Carolina

Comment

Congrats Cecilia, I enjoy your posts and appreciate when you dig and do a little research on my post...with your library of older artifact books.
                Central Ohio

Comment

Way to go Cecilia......congrats on member of the month....always enjoy reading your posts, inquiries, and your personal finds......welll deserved and glad you accepted......may you have very good luck in your future hunts and look forward to future posts👍
                  Benny / Western Highland Rim / Tennessee

Comment

Congrats Cecilia! I always enjoy your posts and sense of humor! Your research skills are impressive and love how you go the extra mile to try and help other posters. You're making me miss my horses!
                    South Carolina

Comment

Glad to see you here Cecilia, i remember when you started good memories since then
                      South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Congrats! Always enjoy your posts.
                        Georgia

Comment

Congratulations Sis, You’ve come a far piece and I’ve enjoyed every minute.

When horse and rider become one in the grand scheme of things it’s a wonderful feeling, isn’t it?

Looking forward to future posts
                          Floridaboy.

Comment

Woooooooooooooooooo!!,! Congrats CeCe!!!!
                            Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Working...
                            X