No announcement yet.

MOTM for July 2021 FlintEastwood/NutherOne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are an integral part of this site!! Congrats Marshal and nuther one... Good bio man. I enjoy your input here! Red
    SW Connecticut

Comment

• Flint Eastwood
      Flint Eastwood commented
      Editing a comment
      Red,
      That means a lot! To be party to such a fine group…we are tickled!
      What Nuther One and I lack in experience and expertise, hopefully we make up for with our pure enjoyment of this passion. We have a lot of catching up to do. Nuther One is well on his way.
      Thanks!

Congrats on member of the month flint and nuther one.....well deserved to the both of you......great bio and thanks for sharing your passion with us all.....i appreciate your posts and input......good luck to the both of you on all of your future hunts.
    Benny / Western Highland Rim / Tennessee

Comment

• Flint Eastwood
      Flint Eastwood commented
      Editing a comment
      Deepest gratitude Benji!
      I always look forward to your posts…your two cents is worth so much more than face value.

This is such a great Family, and your family (Beautiful Picture of youall) Just makes it even better. Congrats to you and Nuther one. Keep them cumin. I look forward to your posts. Kim
    Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

• Flint Eastwood
      Flint Eastwood commented
      Editing a comment
      Mattern,
      Thank you! The photo was Nuther One’s first day of Kindergarten. Little did his teacher know he would be bringing in arrowheads for show & tell every chance he got!
      She pulled me to the side and asked if all of this was real. She had no idea you could still find these beautiful artifacts.
      Us PA people have to stick together!

Hay Flint that's just too cool, made me chuckle.
    Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

Late for the party.. congrats nuther one and dad..
      always like seeing your finds… nothing better than seeing nuther ones finds… young mans building a fine collection…
      flint.. I nominate you “father” of the year… keep um coming guys!…👍
      Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

• Flint Eastwood
        Flint Eastwood commented
        Editing a comment
        Up-North,
        Thank you! That means more than you know.
        We also greatly anticipate your finds. Not only do you find big points…you see the big picture. Really like how you take time to look up and often take a photo of what is around you!

Congrats Marshall and Noah! I've certainly enjoyed looking at your finds. My door is always open.
      Near the PA/Ohio state line

Comment

• Flint Eastwood
        Flint Eastwood commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks PAOHROCKS!
        I am certain Nuther One will take you up on that. He is excited to share this year’s finds with you!

Mr. Eastwood, I am not surprised that you are a school teacher. You have a natural excitement about history, learning, and a genuine interest in investing in your children (apparently others too). I think the children in your life are very blessed to have you.

Nuther One, I have a feeling that you will have as many artifacts up your sleeves, some day, as Hal Gorgeous. You have a sharp eye and know more about lithics than your average Joe. I look forward to seeing more of your finds.
      South Carolina

Comment

• Flint Eastwood
        Flint Eastwood commented
        Editing a comment
        Narrow Way,

You have made my day with your kind words!

How Nuther One and I look forward to your insightful, inspiring posts.

Thought you may get a kick out of this, he displays your work proudly, has shown dozens that axe, and dons the cool necklace on special occasions!

Like the one above…we will now aspire to the bar Hal the high jumper has set!

Sincerest gratitude.

Flint

Sounds like the admin has made an excellent choice for Member of month. Always enjoy seeing what Nuther One finds. Enjoy the time with him because like you he may stray away from the hobby but usually comes back. My sons did this but now he and wife goes hunting points with me at least one day of weekend.
      South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

• Flint Eastwood
        Flint Eastwood commented
        Editing a comment
        willjo,
        Thank you for both the encouraging words and sound advice!
        If ever he strays for a bit, I can finally start working on my collection! Lol!
        So glad you have that time with family.
        Flint

If AH were magazine with high-gloss cover and big pages we could turn chock-fulla beautiful pictures, exciting adventures, and fulfilling, wholesome family fun, then you would be #1 contributor! My own daughter now at age we bump heads, but Nuther One brings back sweet memories where our biggest problem was the rocks in the washing machine from her jeans pockets!

My Dad was a teacher, and he woulda been proud to know you! Your kids lucky, not just at home, but in class, too!
      Last edited by Cecilia; 07-13-2021, 07:27 AM.
      Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

• Flint Eastwood
        Flint Eastwood commented
        Editing a comment
        Cecilia,
        You have the BIGGEST heart on this forum!
        When I tell Nuther One the nice stuff you say about him, he blushes!
        Thank you so very much!
        Flint

very cool good for you guys.
      Utah

Comment

• Flint Eastwood
        Flint Eastwood commented
        Editing a comment
        smbore:
        Much thanks. Being member of the month has certainly made July quite special for my son!
        Flint Eastwood

Congratulations, Guys!!!
      Professor Shellman
      Tampa Bay

Comment

• Flint Eastwood
        Flint Eastwood commented
        Editing a comment
        Tom,
        Nothing says congrats better than the two monkeys (I like to think one is my son, the other is me…after he finds another arrowhead)!
        Thank you for the smile!
        Flint Eastwood
    Working...
    X