MOTM for September 2021 smbore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTM for September 2021 smbore

Oops! What happened to August? I have no idea, so don’t be asking me! 😎. I’m just glad we can make up for the missing August with an excellent September.
    Actually it was all planned to have such an excellent member to honor this month, that it took two months just to build up to it. Are you buying it? Me either, so let’s just get to Darrel. We’re so glad to have you here and we thank you for contributing. Please say hello to SMBORE.

Thank you for this opportunity. My name is Darrel, and on the forum I’m known as smbore. I was born and raised in Utah. I've been married to a wonderful lady for 37 years with 2 grown boys and 5 grandchildren. My grandson is a great hunting partner and he's at the age that it's just cool to have him along. I've had the good fortune to be born into a family of outdoorsman. Over the years I've picked up new hobbies such as metal detecting, digging old bottles, prospecting, and trapping, but arrowhead hunting is my main thing . I found my first one at the age of 11 and boy was I hooked. I've never had the opportunity to go to any shows like you folks, because east of the Rockys, to my knowledge, they just dont have shows. One day I hope to make it to one. I just want you folks on this site to know, that you’re a great bunch. Watching all the help people get here, and taking in all the knowledge is priceless. Thanks again for this opportunity. I look forward to many more years of the great people, who have so much knowledge to share on here. Thank you.

Click image for larger version  Name:	F6A2DC96-C1C5-49FF-AB83-ED97C2C18B6B.jpeg Views:	295 Size:	180.9 KB ID:	581171
    Last edited by SDhunter; 02-27-2022, 08:55 PM.
    South Dakota

Congratulations Darrel, well deserved. Always look forward to your post 👍
    🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

A special friend to share it all with is quite a blessing...I’m proud to know you all...Congratulations..Oops, is that a point I see in the dirt,🙂
      Floridaboy.

Comment

Congratulations man I really enjoy your finds so much different than mine.
        NW Georgia,

Comment

Congrats… you’ve built a fine collection, live in some beautiful county side, and show some great points many of us have not seen before.. ~~ keep um coming~~✌️
          Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

Well deserved and congratulations Darrel
            Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Congratulations on MOTM Darrel!
              N.C. from the mountains to the sea

Comment

Congratulations on member of month, looks like you have an excellent hunting partner.
                South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Congrats Darrel...I enjoy your posts and Utah artifacts.....good to have ya here!
                  SW Connecticut

Comment

Congratulations Darrel! I always enjoy reading your posts and seeing your finds!
                    South Carolina

Comment

Darrel,
                      The photo says it all…two thumbs up!
                      Utah is a special place. I have been there a few times.
                      Keep up the fine work (and play)!
                      Flint Eastwood
                      northwestern Pennsylvania

Comment

Congrats Darrel always enjoy seeing your finds and posts.

Comment

Congratulations. Always enjoy your finds.
                          Central Ohio

Comment

Congratulations on MOTM .
                            I to enjoy your posts and always like to see what’s on the other side of those Mountains.

Comment

Good deal Darrell, you deserve it. Congratulations. Keep um commin. Kim
                              Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

Working...
                              X