No announcement yet.

MOTM for September 2021 smbore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Darrel. It's good to have you with us.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Congratulations 👍🏻
      Georgia

Comment

Way to go smbore......congrats on motm.....i appreciate your posts and input that u provide.......
        Benny / Western Highland Rim / Tennessee

Comment

Congrats Darrel, very much enjoy reading your posts and looking at the different types and lithics from Utah.
          Near the PA/Ohio state line

Comment

Congratulations Darrel. I always enjoy the view and I learn something with each of your posts. Keep up the good work!
            Uncle Trav- Southwest Michigan

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations and Welcome!! Look forward to your posts.
                North Carolina

Comment

Congrats!! Deserved!
                  Professor Shellman
                  Tampa Bay

Comment

S’More, so caught up in B-rated schlocky soap opera personal life, I forgot to act right! Congratulations! And you have beard ‘xactly like my friend Jimmy’s! Been trying give that thing a trim for 30 years… maybe you could just put in braid or two…

You always a gentleman on forum, don’t tell people what to do with their beards… You have a beautiful grandson, and you live in one of the most beautiful, if not the most beautiful, states in our Union. You got some incredible artifacts, and lotsa friends here. Yep, very hearty congratulations!
                    Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

Definitely well deserved and you bring some good knowledge to this site. Always enjoy your post and look forward to many more in the future. Congrats again on member of the month Darrel!
                      SE ARKANSAS

Comment

Working...
                      X