• SurfaceHunter
    commented on 's reply
    I’m trying but deer season ☹️

• smbore
    commented on 's reply
    cant beat that.

• Lindenmeier-Man
    replied
    Congrats Digger , dug up a whole pot for us !

Leave a comment:

• SGT.Digger
    commented on 's reply
    I’ll keep em coming as frequently as I can . I’m kicking myself for not doing any summer digging but my 2 Gardens was a constant distraction . My wife kept telling me to just have 1 and that I wouldn’t have time like last year and she was correct. I didn’t have much but I was bringing 5 gallon buckets 🪣 of fresh garden veggies every day. I gave away much of whatever we didn’t can. Last year we froze it all and I still have some in freezer . I also hand planted 3 different batches of corn in a separate area 🌽 a couple weeks apart huge 7-90’ rows

• SGT.Digger
    commented on 's reply
    Ty and I appreciate your contributions as well.

• SGT.Digger
    commented on 's reply
    It’s a nice community and I appreciate the consideration. I hope to be able to dig deeper literally and metaphorically at shelter L3 to come up with more pieces to the puzzle and figure out how early these shelters were used in this area but with major ceiling collapses it’s proving difficult. Maybe into the winter I will excavate the lower portions of shelter L3 and see what pop’s, but I believe I’ll run into immovable rocks again .

• SGT.Digger
    commented on 's reply
    I tell my wife that it’s been great to get out and exercise and since I’m loosing weight she’s buying it .

• SGT.Digger
    commented on 's reply
    I’m gonna have to produce something on Sunday with all this pressure. Maybe a few hours

• SGT.Digger
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks joe and I appreciate your feedback and typological help . I’m not that far up more centralized but that area is really nice , I took the backroads to Lexington and saw some awesome areas with lots of limestone rivers which means more caves and better flint than my area.

• Benji
    replied
    Congrats on memeber of the month sgt digger......nice bio and enjoy seeing your posts.....thanks for accepting and look forward to more of your digs👍

Leave a comment:

• Josie
    replied
    Congratulations Aaron. I always enjoy your posts about your dig sites and I look forward to all your future digs. Wishing you much continued success!

Leave a comment:

• gregszybala
    replied
    Glad you accepted and well deserved Aaron. Glad you're here and sharing with us.

Leave a comment:

• smbore
    replied
    congrats...i enjoy your posts. it look's like alotta fun..

Leave a comment:

• SGT.Digger
    commented on 's reply
    I’ll keep em coming,I hope you do as well.

• SGT.Digger
    commented on 's reply
    Hawaii is beautiful but very expensive to live . We lived in Kailua Oahu for almost 5 years and rent for small place was 1500$ our food bill was 900$ and all said we needed around 4000$ a month on expenses. Our car rental was 1500$ for a week on our last trip. We stayed with family so didn’t have to pay big bucks for hotel .
Working...
X