No announcement yet.

MOTM for November 2021 SGT.Digger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Sgt Digger . I too enjoy your posts and personality . You yourself have a vast knowledge of this hobby.
    You had me with the hen and teaching your son survival skills . This generation needs special attention with all the tech . But I am sure our parents said that about us .
    It’s going to be great seeing your new finds in Tenn.
    Aloha , shave ice is so good
    Tam

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	0AC4239D-2D5E-4C06-805B-8EE47625C7E7.jpeg
Views:	113
Size:	187.5 KB
ID:	597850Click image for larger version

Name:	E16C7EC3-FAB3-4CBC-9E51-79BE7ABF457D.jpeg
Views:	124
Size:	146.5 KB
ID:	597849 Mahalo for the comments. I just found another Hen of the woods yesterday a lot bigger and sooo delicious. I sautéed with onions and garlic and added leftover rice and spinach and had tacos , with fresh guacamole and fresh salsa I’ll be venturing into a new shelter within a week , I’m so excited about this one . Location location and this one has it all . I’ll be posty next week

Comment

Congratulations Sgt, glad you accepted MOTM; well deserved. Always enjoy your post; and the detail that goes along with it.
        🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

• SGT.Digger
          SGT.Digger commented
          Editing a comment
          Ty sir . You keep on the hunt as well.

Congratulations sir, looking forward to your discoveries!...🙂
        JR, from jackson co, southern indiana

Comment

Always enjoy your posts SGT.Digger. Thanks for taking the time to share your shelter digs. I share your creationist views and am sceptical of the mainstream time line. Peace brother.
          South Carolina

Comment

Congrats Aaron!
          http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

• SGT.Digger
            SGT.Digger commented
            Editing a comment
            Ty sir!!! Keep at it.

Congrats Aaron: I am always glued to your shelter digs. You have shown outstanding evidence of the use of nuts and nutting stones.
          Michigan Yooper
          If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

• SGT.Digger
            SGT.Digger commented
            Editing a comment
            I will post all the nutting stones, anvil slabs & grinding stones sometime soon. I havemost all of them still at shelter L3 &4 where iv done more extensive digging

Sorry for being late to the party. Congratulations. I may not comment all the time but I do enjoy your posts. Thank you for sharing with us..
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
          X