No announcement yet.

MOTM for December 2021 Mattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just saw this, congratulations Kim and thanks for sharing your bio! Also wanted to say thanks from a relative newbie to an old pro for all the sharing and encouragement you have provided on the forum and to me in particular. Love you too, man!
    Midland Co, TX - "My neck hurts from looking down!"

Comment

• Mattern
      Mattern commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much Tex. Your comments go a long way with me.

Thanks for your passion. I have been hunting, buying relics since I found my first point in 1977 on Indian island on Kentucky lake. I have several stellar Levanna from Pennsylvania, Quartz, and Jasper that I cherish.
    I look forward to your posts in the future.
    God Bless

Comment

• Mattern
      Mattern commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Joeanddrecht I want to see those Levannas, please post them if you will. Kim

Hello. This is a wonderful read and you are well respected. My ex Dale Glick always had a kind word toward you and he thought hightly of you! (Bonnie)

Comment

• Mattern
      Mattern commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay lavana, thank you so much. The names are familiar enlighten me as to where I know you from. I have met so many people in this field, I just cant remember. I'm thinking Lancaster or York Counties? Are you the Bonnie that found that big pink quartzite Broad Spear at Long Level when they lowered the dam years ago? Kim
      Last edited by Mattern; 12-16-2021, 12:04 PM.

Congratulations Kim, keep enjoying hobby
    South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Working...
    X