• Show
Clear All

• willjo
    replied
    Congratulations Kim, keep enjoying hobby

Leave a comment:

• Mattern
    commented on 's reply
    Okay lavana, thank you so much. The names are familiar enlighten me as to where I know you from. I have met so many people in this field, I just cant remember. I'm thinking Lancaster or York Counties? Are you the Bonnie that found that big pink quartzite Broad Spear at Long Level when they lowered the dam years ago? Kim
    Last edited by Mattern; 12-16-2021, 12:04 PM.

• Mattern
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Joeanddrecht I want to see those Levannas, please post them if you will. Kim

• Mattern
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you so much Tex. Your comments go a long way with me.

• Mattern
    commented on 's reply
    Well thanks so much Paul. Your a straight shooter and I'm glad to have you as a friend!

• Mattern
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, and will do Jack. I appreciate your comment.

• Mattern
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Benji, My admiration of you and what you do is great.

• Mattern
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Paoh, I always thought of you as a neighbor of sorts. And Like wise with your posts.

• Mattern
    commented on 's reply
    That's means a lot coming from you Pain.

• Mattern
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks much Smbore.

• lavana
    replied
    Hello. This is a wonderful read and you are well respected. My ex Dale Glick always had a kind word toward you and he thought hightly of you! (Bonnie)

Leave a comment:

• Joeandrecht1
    replied
    Thanks for your passion. I have been hunting, buying relics since I found my first point in 1977 on Indian island on Kentucky lake. I have several stellar Levanna from Pennsylvania, Quartz, and Jasper that I cherish.
    I look forward to your posts in the future.
    God Bless

Leave a comment:

• TexAg
    replied
    I just saw this, congratulations Kim and thanks for sharing your bio! Also wanted to say thanks from a relative newbie to an old pro for all the sharing and encouragement you have provided on the forum and to me in particular. Love you too, man!

Leave a comment:

• pkfrey
    replied
    Hope I'm not to late!! Been busy!! CONGRATULATIONS Ole Buddy!! One of the few Pennsylvanians we have on the forum. Good luck hunting those fields over there. Keep the posts and information coming! I think your one of the old timers, which is good!! Keep sharing your knowledge and experiences!! Your a good friend buddy!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sage hen jack
    replied
    Wonderful Kim. Your knowledgable and passion stretches a lifetime. So cool to see you share it. The younger generations are blessed to have you around. Keep up the good work

Leave a comment:

Working...
X