Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artifascination
    replied
    Congratulations Steve! I always enjoy reading your post and appreciate the knowledge and experience that you share with us. I can’t wait to see some more of y’all’s screen finds from Texas! Ryan

Leave a comment:

• Cecilia
    commented on 's reply
    I am slow but steady study!

• flintguy
    commented on 's reply
    Ha ha. Just catching on CC?

• Cecilia
    replied
    GarFish…. Of course!

Leave a comment:

• Mattern
    replied
    I almost missed this Steve. So a big congratulations' , your a good man my friend. Great Pict of you and Dad. Kim

Leave a comment:

• Garguy
    replied
    In the past few days I have posted a few finds on the favorites thread. I may continue to post a few along. We will see how it goes.

Leave a comment:

• paohrocks
    replied
    Congrats Garguy, certainly well deserved!

Leave a comment:

• sailorjoe
    commented on 's reply
    I appreciate your thanks. I only put a few of m very best finds in frames. The rest I kept in old cigar boxes with those that could be subject to damage wrapped in tissue paper. That was many years ago. I am of your father's generation. As I have said may times in the past, because of personal circumstances I had to sell the bulk of my collection intact to one buyer but I kept a few out to pass on to my son who is about your age who would sometimes go with me on hunts when he was a child. As for your collection, amazing, and I can imagine the thrill of re-discovery when you once again view your old finds. All my finds were personal finds I got while plodding many miles along river banks and plowed fields. i have four points that I was gifted a few years ago by one of our forum members. Perhaps I will take some pictures and talk about them on our forum some day.

• Garguy
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you. That's just a single frame although it has some favorites in it. I have a pretty large personal find collection. I would guess well over 100 frames and then cabinets of boxed up artifacts.

Some days I will go through a few boxes that I haven't seen in years and it's almost as good as going digging. Like finding them all over again.

• sailorjoe
    replied
    Congratulations on being our MOTM. A very impressive collection and glad you are with us sharing your knowledge. Wow! That is a big alligator gar. It is great that you and your dad are able to share times together.

Leave a comment:

• Garguy
    commented on 's reply
    Yep. I'm around lufkin quite a bit.

• hudson
    replied
    Its good to see you as member of the month. Very well deserved . We still need to set a date to meet up . Congrats !

Leave a comment:

• smbore
    replied
    congratulations from utah. look's like some nice point's wow 30,000 i kin just imagine the peices you've collected.

Leave a comment:

• Benji
    replied
    Wow....very nice bio....i wish you all many more years to do the things you love.....congrats on member of the month Garguy

Leave a comment:

• Garguy
    commented on 's reply
    I was just petting them yesterday.
Working...
X