• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garguy
    commented on 's reply
    Better late than never. Lol. Thank you

• Tam
    replied
    Boy talk about being late . I love your posts and can add you live quite the life there .
    congrats on MOTM .
    I do have poor connection at my new home .

Leave a comment:

• JoshinMO
    replied
    Congrats Gar, Your Posts over The Years have been enjoyable. There was an old Video of The shaker thing and points being rinsed in a can I still remember and that frame of Points is quite nice!

Leave a comment:

• Glacial Pebble
    replied
    Always love to see your posts Gar, I remember those sloth slayer points from another forum. I hope you take lots of pictures to post when you go through those boxes again! Congrats on MOTM for April. I’m late to the party…

Leave a comment:

• Pointblank
    replied
    I just saw this as I somehow must have missed it, anyways Congratulations Steve. Your adventures of hunting, fishing and all things outdoors are what I live for. Well Done Sir!!

Leave a comment:

• Garguy
    commented on 's reply
    I forgot to say BOOO! LOL

• Garguy
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! Things got kinda weird around here lately. Dad gonna have surgery on a cancer in his ear. Was supposed to be tomorrow but they pushed it to next week. Been going to Houston drs non stop. I hope he is able to make temple this year

• TexasRanchLady
    replied
    Okay, I’m very late to the party… I just saw your much-deserved honor Steve. Congrats! You have always been a great resource for me as well as one of this artifact hunter’s biggest cheerleaders when it comes to digging. Hope to see you at the Temple show in a few weeks. Congratulations again on your selection as MOTM for April 2022!

Leave a comment:

• Garguy
    commented on 's reply
    Yessir. I like wells

• Mtmorris35
    replied
    In that framed set are those a few wells in there?

Leave a comment:

• Garguy
    commented on 's reply
    You are doing pretty dang good. A Folsom will come your way out there eventually.

• TexAg
    replied
    Well, I finally saw this just now. Congratulations Steve, well deserved. Looking forward to your comments and advice as I continue up the learning curve.

Leave a comment:

• Garguy
    commented on 's reply
    I have kept pet gar for many years . I only have two right now. They are both in the 130lb range. I had a bunch of big ones but they are all in Bass Pro Shop aquariums now. If you ever go in a Bass Pro store and see a giant gar... I caught him.

• Garguy
    commented on 's reply
    I been posting a few. Some on the favorites thread and a bunch on the drill Friday thread.

• flintguy
    commented on 's reply
    just a side note, I used to have pet gars when I was a kid. Would catch them at the creek and bring them home to a fresh water tank. Very fascinating fish. They ate so much live bait I had to let them go eventually. 😏
Working...
X