MOTM for June 2022. Fla.Hillbilly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTM for June 2022. Fla.Hillbilly

Welcome back to our MOTM edition. We took May off, so you didn’t miss it. I could say that I just wanted to build up the suspension for June......and now that I think about it, I will!! 😂. Anyway, we have an excellent member this month to recognize. We’re so happy we have so many members to make this a good learning site. Say hello to Dave. We have known him as Fla.Hillbilly Thanks Dave for all you do.

I first got the arrowhead/artifact bug when I was about 8yrs. Graduated high school in '84. In '88 got married had kid and divorced all in same year. Got a Harley, lots of ink and rode with some guys for a while. Met my now wife which was a life saver. Worked const. from high school until just recently I was medically retired. All with the same company. Now its just bees, doctors, looking for artifacts and doing little piddly work for others worse off than me.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image_137588.jpg Views:	194 Size:	155.5 KB ID:	637180
    Last edited by SDhunter; 08-30-2022, 09:50 PM.
    South Dakota

Congrats and thanks for sharing all u do
    Missouri

Comment

Nice to see you as member of month, one of the few members of forum i have met in person, again congratulations
      South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Enjoy your posts on the site Dave.

That buck didn't have a chance up against that Florida Hillbilly, beard of wisdom. 😉
        South Carolina

Comment

You better still be riding the “HAWG”, you Florida Hillbilly…. Kick dirt, ride the hawg, life just can’t get any better…. Keep them finds coming, brother….👍
          Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

Hey Dave, Congrats on MOTM. I enjoy your posts: Keep them coming.
            Michigan Yooper
            If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Congrats on the honor Dave . Its good to have you with us.
              TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Congratulations Dave. Enjoy seeing those Florida finds!
                South Carolina

Comment

I thoroughly enjoy your posts Dave..Congratulations 👍👍👍...Nice intro.
                  Floridaboy.

Comment

Congrats on motm fla hillbilly, thanks for accepting.....like seeing your posts and good luck on your future hunts....thanks for sharing some info abt yourself......benji
                    Benny / Western Highland Rim / Tennessee

Comment

Congrats Dave, well deserved.
                      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Congratulations Dave. I enjoy your participation on our forum.

Comment

Congrats Dave, nice having You Here!
                          http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Congratulations on being Member of The Month! I know how much you enjoy hunting points and talking about all the history that goes along with it.
                            I greatly appreciate your guidance and generosity and hope I can show you some great hunting grounds some time!
                            Look forward to all your future finds and I’m still in awe of all you’ve found previously!

Comment

• Fla.Hillbilly
                              Fla.Hillbilly commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Thanks bro. It was my plesure to show you some of my spots, And was glad to see you find some cool fl. stuff. Hope you enjoy the venison and honey. Let me know if ya ever come back to my playground.

Congrats Dave , I to enjoy your posts . Well you had a very interesting life . I think many of us do better with number 2 in a partner .
                            You kept working hard and living life very well .
                            Keep enjoying .

Comment

Working...
                            X