• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by outlaws15 View Post
    Congrats and thanks for sharing all u do
    Thanks bro.

Comment

Thanks to all the powers that be that honored me with this special place for a month. Not quite sure how I got picked. I dont have the biggest or best collection. Really dont know much like Hoss, Hal, Up North and many more who can type a point in a second and know the lithics. I cany Knapp beautiful points like some here do. But for those that thought I was worthy I thank you.

Comment

• Tam
        Tam commented
        Editing a comment
        We’ll see I didn’t know you could knap .. awesome

Why, they really do have hillbillies in Fla!
      …And, aren’t we glad!? CONGRATULATIONS !

I like your lil recap of your life, and how you came to be here. Certainly do not disparage MOTM qualifications based upon comparative quantity typology knowledge! (AH been known choose MOTM just handfulla artifacts, AND who’d required schooling about “ why folksy-named types even important”!) After being most incredible source collective smarts, best thing bout forum how members’ diversity represents some humanity’s finest qualities!
      Last edited by Cecilia; 06-06-2022, 11:19 AM.
      Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

congratulations hillbilly.
        Utah

Comment

Congrats Fla.Hillbilly
          Near the PA/Ohio state line

Comment

Well Dave I don't know how I almost missed this. Sorry to be so late. The knowledge you have is incredible. And no we don't pick MOTM on how much you found. It's all about personality!!! And you deserve this my friend. Congratulations. K
            Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

Working...
          X