• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fla.Hillbilly
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you much

• Mattern
    replied
    Well Dave I don't know how I almost missed this. Sorry to be so late. The knowledge you have is incredible. And no we don't pick MOTM on how much you found. It's all about personality!!! And you deserve this my friend. Congratulations. K

Leave a comment:

• paohrocks
    replied
    Congrats Fla.Hillbilly

Leave a comment:

• smbore
    replied
    congratulations hillbilly.

Leave a comment:

• Cecilia
    replied
    Why, they really do have hillbillies in Fla!
    …And, aren’t we glad!? CONGRATULATIONS !

I like your lil recap of your life, and how you came to be here. Certainly do not disparage MOTM qualifications based upon comparative quantity typology knowledge! (AH been known choose MOTM just handfulla artifacts, AND who’d required schooling about “ why folksy-named types even important”!) After being most incredible source collective smarts, best thing bout forum how members’ diversity represents some humanity’s finest qualities!
    Last edited by Cecilia; 06-06-2022, 11:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Tam
    commented on 's reply
    We’ll see I didn’t know you could knap .. awesome

• Fla.Hillbilly
    replied
    Thanks to all the powers that be that honored me with this special place for a month. Not quite sure how I got picked. I dont have the biggest or best collection. Really dont know much like Hoss, Hal, Up North and many more who can type a point in a second and know the lithics. I cany Knapp beautiful points like some here do. But for those that thought I was worthy I thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Fla.Hillbilly
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks bro. It was my plesure to show you some of my spots, And was glad to see you find some cool fl. stuff. Hope you enjoy the venison and honey. Let me know if ya ever come back to my playground.

• Fla.Hillbilly
    replied
    Originally posted by outlaws15 View Post
    Congrats and thanks for sharing all u do
    Thanks bro.

Leave a comment:

• Tam
    replied
    Congrats Dave , I to enjoy your posts . Well you had a very interesting life . I think many of us do better with number 2 in a partner .
    You kept working hard and living life very well .
    Keep enjoying .

Leave a comment:

• Dmaver
    replied
    Congratulations on being Member of The Month! I know how much you enjoy hunting points and talking about all the history that goes along with it.
    I greatly appreciate your guidance and generosity and hope I can show you some great hunting grounds some time!
    Look forward to all your future finds and I’m still in awe of all you’ve found previously!

Leave a comment:

• JoshinMO
    replied
    Congrats Dave, nice having You Here!

Leave a comment:

• sailorjoe
    replied
    Congratulations Dave. I enjoy your participation on our forum.

Leave a comment:

• gregszybala
    replied
    Congrats Dave, well deserved.

Leave a comment:

• Benji
    replied
    Congrats on motm fla hillbilly, thanks for accepting.....like seeing your posts and good luck on your future hunts....thanks for sharing some info abt yourself......benji

Leave a comment:

Working...
X