No announcement yet.

MOTM for August 2022. PaleoSnow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go Chad!… always like your posts and finds… keep um coming and glad you’re apart of this forum…..✌️
    Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

• PaleoSnow
      PaleoSnow commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks alot Up-N. Ill definitely keep em coming as long as im physically able! Ive still got alot of good years left in me i think! 🤞🏽

Congrats Chad well deserved I look forward to our next trip

Comment

• PaleoSnow
      PaleoSnow commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Cuz, i look forward to going again too. I may be a Lone Wolf most of the time but its nice having good company now and then. We will go soon im sure of it

Wait, wait…. they have NA comic books and spoons? I learned how to read from comic books, and I been using spoon since bout two. How come I don’t know bout these things?!
    When you say you “bow fish” is that like spear fishing only with bow and arrow, or does that mean you just fish regular from bow of your boat?
    How come you didn’t find that incredibly stellar point MtM’s avatar?

Regardless answers, you are perfect Member of Month! You got great artifacts, nice friends (who we glad you made join AH), you good story-teller and a good sport, you gotta nice Wife, too!*

*Ack!!! That lovely creature Daughter?! Clearly, you raised her right, provided her all the right comic books, taught her proper use spoon, and undoubtedly she can out bow-fish you. Now, you moving her to college! As parent of Girl Child, I offer you more than congratulations, I pay you deepest homage for Greatest Find ever! Don’t you feel like this adventure blessed by Father of All Benevolent Spirits?!
    Last edited by Cecilia; 08-03-2022, 04:20 PM.
    Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

• PaleoSnow
      PaleoSnow commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Cecilia! Ill PM you some of the comics and spoons for you to view. Bow fishing is something i grew up doing and is actually shooting gar, buffalo, or carp with a bow and arrow with a reel or retrieval device mounted to it. Great fun! Heres a pic of my bow setup. But mainly done from the bow or deck of the boat. Day or night. As far as MtM’s “Lightning Bolt” point in avatar, well i was guiding the trip and of curse someone had to tie up and secure the boat! When i take others I could care less to find any, i get more joy out of seeing my guests find them and the watching the excitement and pleasure that they get. Im not selfish at all. I know where it is now and will always be so it’s almost as good as having it myself. The avatar doesnt do it justice. Its a beauty and a trip we will never forget. Memories made are the real treasures to have I believe.

I am very blessed to find what i do, have the opportunity to look for them, ability to take and help others, and to have my daughter in my life. Im very grateful to be a part of this forum and to be MOTM. Thanks Cecilia!

• PaleoSnow
      PaleoSnow commented
      Editing a comment
      Well thought i could put pic here, ill PM it!

Congratulations PaleoSnow. Its good having you with us.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• PaleoSnow
      PaleoSnow commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Hoss! You have given me alot of solid advice that I respect and im glad to have you in my corner!

Will , I love reading your bio . In these times it’s so great to hear how people are still getting out there and enjoying all that Mother Nature has to give . When I rarely make a post because I live on an island .
    My nails have dirt under them and I know the passionate people get it like you !!!

Comment

• Cecilia
      Cecilia commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course you have dirt under nails!

• PaleoSnow
      PaleoSnow commented
      Editing a comment
      Tam, any post is better than none! Thanks alot!

excellent congratulations....
    Utah

Comment

• PaleoSnow
      PaleoSnow commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! Love seeing your posts and finds so keep them coming

Hi Chad. I'm adding my congratulations to the pile you've already received. Glad to have you with us.

Comment

• PaleoSnow
      PaleoSnow commented
      Editing a comment
      Sailor, ill take all the congrats i can get! And glad you threw your in. I remember my very first post and you replying and with solid insight and knowledge. You’re definitely an asset to the forum! Thanks

Congrats Chad!
    well deserved!
    Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

• PaleoSnow
      PaleoSnow commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks a ton Jethro. We are just on opposite sides of AR i guess! But i do get out of my home turf now and then, maybe we will cross paths someday.

• Jethro355
      Jethro355 commented
      Editing a comment
      I actually live west of Little Rock and spend a lot of time in the Buffalo River valley.
      One of these days you need to go to the farm with me. I think you will enjoy it.

Congratulations buddy!

Comment

• PaleoSnow
      PaleoSnow commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much!

Congrats paleo! Garguy, yourself and I sound a lot alike, same interests....
    i took a break from salmon fishing last week to help on a coastal brown bear hunt on Admiralty Island, ak. Got a boar with 28 1/8” skull; about 2” shy of all time record. Cheers and be safe out there

Comment

• Garguy
      Garguy commented
      Editing a comment
      Holy crap!

• PaleoSnow
      PaleoSnow commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea we do Pickwick. We hunt in Central Arkansas i guess youd call it. Polk/Howard County. The highway separates our 2000 or so acres from the National Forest. Beautiful country up there. We probably wont be getting close to any records like yall though! Ares are relatively small. Id love to salmon fishing someday. Sounds like a blast. Thanks for the congrats and yall be safe as well

You deserve this Chad. It takes a family to raise a great Artifact site. We have all benefited form your involvement. I honor you by saying thank you my friend. Kim
    Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

• PaleoSnow
      PaleoSnow commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much Kim. You are a major asset to this forum and community. You are a wealth of knowledge and greatly admired here.

Congratulations Chad, sorry I am late to the party! I enjoyed your bio and picture of you and your beautiful daughter. Your love of the outdoors reminds me of me! Keep it going and enjoy the ride.
    Midland Co, TX - "My neck hurts from looking down!"

Comment

• PaleoSnow
      PaleoSnow commented
      Editing a comment
      Ill apologize as well! I just saw this as i was going back reading the kind things they people posted. Thank you very much. I have a friend that works in Midland TX.
Working...
X