Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PaleoSnow
    commented on 's reply
    Ill apologize as well! I just saw this as i was going back reading the kind things they people posted. Thank you very much. I have a friend that works in Midland TX.

• Jethro355
    commented on 's reply
    I actually live west of Little Rock and spend a lot of time in the Buffalo River valley.
    One of these days you need to go to the farm with me. I think you will enjoy it.

• TexAg
    replied
    Congratulations Chad, sorry I am late to the party! I enjoyed your bio and picture of you and your beautiful daughter. Your love of the outdoors reminds me of me! Keep it going and enjoy the ride.

Leave a comment:

• PaleoSnow
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you so much Kim. You are a major asset to this forum and community. You are a wealth of knowledge and greatly admired here.

• Mattern
    replied
    You deserve this Chad. It takes a family to raise a great Artifact site. We have all benefited form your involvement. I honor you by saying thank you my friend. Kim

Leave a comment:

• PaleoSnow
    commented on 's reply
    Yea we do Pickwick. We hunt in Central Arkansas i guess youd call it. Polk/Howard County. The highway separates our 2000 or so acres from the National Forest. Beautiful country up there. We probably wont be getting close to any records like yall though! Ares are relatively small. Id love to salmon fishing someday. Sounds like a blast. Thanks for the congrats and yall be safe as well

• PaleoSnow
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you very much!

• Garguy
    commented on 's reply
    Holy crap!

• Pickwick
    replied
    Congrats paleo! Garguy, yourself and I sound a lot alike, same interests....
    i took a break from salmon fishing last week to help on a coastal brown bear hunt on Admiralty Island, ak. Got a boar with 28 1/8” skull; about 2” shy of all time record. Cheers and be safe out there

Leave a comment:

• Basscat83
    replied
    Congratulations buddy!

Leave a comment:

• PaleoSnow
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks a ton Jethro. We are just on opposite sides of AR i guess! But i do get out of my home turf now and then, maybe we will cross paths someday.

• PaleoSnow
    commented on 's reply
    Sailor, ill take all the congrats i can get! And glad you threw your in. I remember my very first post and you replying and with solid insight and knowledge. You’re definitely an asset to the forum! Thanks

• PaleoSnow
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you! Love seeing your posts and finds so keep them coming

• PaleoSnow
    commented on 's reply
    Tam, any post is better than none! Thanks alot!

• PaleoSnow
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Hoss! You have given me alot of solid advice that I respect and im glad to have you in my corner!
Working...
X