MOTM for September 2022 , outlaws 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTM for September 2022 , outlaws 15

I have been late a few times posting this thread, so I thought it would be okay to be early for once. Actually, I just cannot wait to introduce our newest MOTM.
    It’s always fun to do this. Rick is another member that we are lucky to have. Everyone adds their own perspectives and personality. That’s what makes these sites interesting. Thanks for sharing on our forum Rick. Say hello to OUTLAWS15 September MOTM

I'm honored to have been chosen motm. My name is Rick. I live in Troy, MO. Married to Tammy for some 30yrs. She is the best.
    I haven't been into Artifacts for very long. I found my first points around 1980ish working at a golf course in South St. Louis, MO. The golf course isn't very far from Mammoth state park (which I have never been, yet). I put those points aside and never thought any more about artifacts. In 2019 we were cleaning out my parents house, and in the attic we found a cigar box full of points, well over a hundred. That started my journey into this wonderful world. I just happened to contact Brad (Up-North) and he pointed me to this website and I haven't left. He has gone the extra mile to help me. I thank you Brad a ton. Matt (hoss) would come next. He has gone above and beyond to teach a lot in a short time and we are still working together. Matt thank u a bunch.
    I made a declaration to Tammy that every time we get skunk I would buy a point or two. We have really grown our collection this way .
    I was fortunate to be a member here when I got sick. Artifacts and the members of this site have really helped out in some pretty scary days.
    I can't thank everyone enough.
    I can't add a whole lot of knowledge to this site, because I'm in the beginning stages. I have contributed to the site a couple of times to help it keep up and running and we are pleased to be able to do this. I encourage everyone to try help out the website when they can.
    Everyone on this site means a lot to us and we thank you all.

Click image for larger version  Name:	6983F519-6141-4180-86B3-2EFCB14B2EC1.png Views:	502 Size:	678.9 KB ID:	652683
    Last edited by SDhunter; 04-02-2023, 09:45 AM.
    South Dakota

Congratulations Rick and thank you for the nice words about me and the site. It's great having you with us and watching you grow as a collector.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• outlaws15
      outlaws15 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm really enjoying this. Wish it would have hit me this strong back in 1980ish and by now I'd be doing COA, ha

Congrats Rick. I enjoy your posts.
    Michigan Yooper
    If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

• outlaws15
      outlaws15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you

Congratulations...You guys rock👍👍👍
    Floridaboy.

Comment

• outlaws15
      outlaws15 commented
      Editing a comment
      I actually probably wouldn't have stayed with out your welcome and follow up posts

• Hal Gorges
      Hal Gorges commented
      Editing a comment
      PM me anytime about anything Rick,👍

Well deserved you TWO!
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• outlaws15
      outlaws15 commented
      Editing a comment
      You get us and that's funny. When I started my classes into cave diving/decompression and DPV. Tammy went to every classroom session and most diving sites. She took notes I didn't. My instructor said Tammy deserved her own set of C-cards. Certification cards.
      When I joined the Ozark Cave Diviing Alliance Tammy took over as on site manager for the dives, so they let me stay
      Story goes I can get us into stuff, we can only stay cause everyone likes Tammy

Congratulations Rick.
    Glad you stuck it out here, many don’t.
    you’ve come a long way in a short time.
    and Keep fighting that battle with that terrible disease, looks to me like your winning….👍
    Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

• outlaws15
      outlaws15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Your one of the best
      Thank you, my friend

Congratulations on MOTM!
    N.C. from the mountains to the sea

Comment

• outlaws15
      outlaws15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks

Congrats! I always open anything you post. Im pretty sure Tammy put you over the top! Congrats to both of you.
    steve

Comment

• outlaws15
      outlaws15 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's really cool. I look to your experience on every one of your post.
      I've known you from the beginning.
      Thank you for staying and sharing your wealth of knowledge.

Congrats and welcome, glad you are here!
    Near the PA/Ohio state line

Comment

• outlaws15
      outlaws15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you

Hi Rick. I am adding my congratulations to the ones you've already received and there will be more coming. There are other members on our forum who are battling cancer and I wish you and all the others the very best in your fights. Our forum is indeed a great place for learning and friendship because of so many members like you. I joined the forum because I was having trouble with the ID of a couple of points I have. I continue to learn something new almost every time I check in. There are no limits to what one can learn in our hobby.

Comment

• outlaws15
      outlaws15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks joe your post to me have always made me smile

Felicidades a la pareja del mes!!!
    In chimalli in macahuitl

Comment

• outlaws15
      outlaws15 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing thank you

Congratulations Rick (and Tammy, too). Always enjoy your posts and the slight rivalry you got going on with Tammy . 😁 There’s a lot to learn on this forum but the members keep it fun as well!
    South Carolina

Comment

• outlaws15
      outlaws15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes u r correct.
      I thank you for all ur support

Well deserved honor Rick. Looking forward to many more posts by you and Tammy in the future.
    Central Ohio

Comment

• outlaws15
      outlaws15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks and thanks for the time u have given me

• flintguy
      flintguy commented
      Editing a comment
      My pleasure. You can always reach out if you ever feel the need.

AH’s MOTM, Mr. Tammy Outlaw:

-rescuer of tiny hurt creatures; devoted rehab therapist; formulator of challenging new physiological therapy, so very innovative but bound to become staple of all future rehab therapists; and last but certain.y not least, easily appreciates and used literary device analogy “walking-dog” in naming therapeutic approach
    Click image for larger version

Name:	FD2B7917-07ED-48BB-AF55-C0AEB9C97949.jpg
Views:	579
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	652807
    - remains humble as he hones his Big Guys’ Big Points skills:
    ”I only comment to learn. I learn more by being wrong”

-appreciates simple, fine things:

Name:	A1BF0B46-8A73-4322-B9A5-451C6672AFF1.jpg
Views:	568
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	652808
    ​-has adaptability; can modify appearance to reflect mood as expressed in the moment, e.g. can look like ZZ Top or George Clooney

Name:	818F8EE3-6439-4FDD-92D6-2405B5A957DA.jpg
Views:	555
Size:	4.1 KB
ID:	652809
    -is smart enuf have Female Companion Wife Tammy fetch in reality the artifacts he desires in his dreams

i like him; think should keep him….. unless of course, there’s only room for Tammy…
    Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

• outlaws15
      outlaws15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh my gosh, can't even type I'm laughing so hard. Whatever u put on internet will come back to ya.
      Very happy to have u post on this thread and any other of ur posts.
      Your just wonderful
      Thank you very very much

Congratulations Rick .. I always enjoy your posts . It’s the other Tammy on the site although I am really Tamara . Keep up the battle , like others said it looks like you are winning .
    Enjoy every day out there looking for the past .

Comment

• outlaws15
      outlaws15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, I could go every day, but I wait for Tammy to have free time. Sometime she is home on Friday, but Saturday thru Monday we can go together
Working...
X