MOTM for December 2022, KyChipStone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTM for December 2022, KyChipStone

As we near the end of another year, it makes us think about what we’ve been through this past year. Sometimes good and sometimes hard. We also look forward to the Holiday season. Christmas can bring lots of joy, and again for some, it is hard. We all go through it together with someone. Help those you can. Right now though, we get to help celebrate with someone that is important to this site. We get to be a little bit like family here sometimes, so it’s fun to get to know new people. Our newest MOTM has helped make this forum interesting and we appreciate him. Thank you KyChipStone for your contributions. We really do appreciate you. Everyone say hi!

First I would like to thank all the members for choosing me as member of the month. Thank you. Like many stories in this hobby mine started as a young boy hunting arrowheads with my brother and father. Way back in the day a flood-wall was being built along the Ohio River and my Father would take my brother and me on the hunt. I find the memories associated with finding the artifacts just as powerful as the artifacts themselves. Good times I will always cherish with my father. I took early retirement last year and have started back into this wonderful hobby. Other than artifact hunting I love my guitars and have been playing all my life. I also love shore fishing as I visit the Florida gulf coast several times a year. Arrowheads.com is my go to every morning along with my coffee, as I find it informative and enjoyable. Thanks all for this opportunity and happy hunting. Cheers!

Click image for larger version  Name:	C0A6D8AF-274B-4200-9A7D-84C13E093BD5.jpg Views:	263 Size:	105.1 KB ID:	665200

Click image for larger version  Name:	5DCEB071-F475-4467-A604-58B284008DA1.jpg Views:	205 Size:	100.0 KB ID:	665201

Click image for larger version  Name:	936C227C-25E4-4932-A3D0-5EF40E9E0C55.jpg Views:	202 Size:	90.5 KB ID:	665202
    Last edited by SDhunter; 04-02-2023, 09:49 AM.
    South Dakota

Congrats, KyChipStone! I look forward to more of your posts. 😊
    South Carolina

Comment

• KyChipStone
      KyChipStone commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you.

Well deserved, congrats.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• KyChipStone
      KyChipStone commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Greg and thanks Gary for that wonderful introduction..Happy hunting to all.

Congrats and keep those finds coming….👍
    Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

• KyChipStone
      KyChipStone commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks UpNorth…

Rock hunting in Kentucky and fishing in Florida! Not bad hobbies!

Congrats on the MOTM!
    Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

• KyChipStone
      KyChipStone commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Clovis…Although our trips to Florida are always a mix of business and pleasure, I always find away to get away…Thank you for all your contributions as well..

Congratulations Chip..Always enjoy your post’s Thanks a bunch👍🇺🇸.
    Floridaboy.

Comment

• KyChipStone
      KyChipStone commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Hal..Your knowledge of pottery has been a joy to learn and thanks for your contributions to this site. Cheers!

• Cecilia
      Cecilia commented
      Editing a comment
      He is pretty smart

I always called you Chip in my mind, and I always look at Chip’s finds.​​​​​ Thank you being here!
    Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

• KyChipStone
      KyChipStone commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Cecilia. Always enjoy your post and commentary. Chip works just fine for me.😬

• Hal Gorges
      Hal Gorges commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey chip, in case you weren’t aware..She’s astutely intelligent, almost to the point of scary 😂

Congrats! Great shirt btw

Comment

• KyChipStone
      KyChipStone commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you😬

Good to have you with us.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• KyChipStone
      KyChipStone commented
      Editing a comment
      Hoss, thanks for EVERYTHING you do. I know there are lots of behind the scenes work for you and I must say, you do a fabulous job. Really appreciate you and thanks for having me..

• Cecilia
      Cecilia commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah he does

So KyChipStone Way to go! you deserve this MOTH recognition. As others said you add so much to the forum. You now remind me of my brother. He Plays a 12 string and goes to the gulf coast several times a year also K
    Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

• KyChipStone
      KyChipStone commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Kim. Your brother sounds like my kinda guy. 12 string is a beautiful instrument, as are all guitars in my opinion. Thank you for keeping such a positive spin on this site. Always enjoy your post and comments. Cheers!

Congratulations! Two of my favorites…rock hunting and the Gulf. Always enjoy your posts and wish you continued luck on your hunts! And fishing too…,
    South Carolina

Comment

• KyChipStone
      KyChipStone commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Josie.

Hey Chip, Congrats on MOTM and thanks for all your interesting posts.
    Michigan Yooper
    If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

• KyChipStone
      KyChipStone commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Ron. Always enjoy seeing your fascinating artwork. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us all.

congratulations.....
    Utah

Comment

Congratulations on MOTM .
    Happy to see you are living the good life . Being in the woods and the coast . We dedicated a bedroom to my husbands guitar passion . One made its way into the living room ! I love to listen to live music .
    Follow those dreams Chip …..

Comment

• KyChipStone
      KyChipStone commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Tam. Yes, those guitars have the ability to show up in multiple places.lol. My wife is my biggest fan and we enjoy many nights together with live music…Never been to Hawaii but it’s on my bucket list..😬

Congratulations brother! Arrowheads, Fishing, and guitars…..what more could a man want. We have alot in common it seems. I could just never learn to play the guitar. But im a huge music fan and attend many shows each year. Glad you are a part of our community and i know you deserve MOTM title. Once again, Congratulations and Merry Christmas to you and your family and friends!

Comment

• KyChipStone
      KyChipStone commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Paleosnow. Glad to be a member of this community and Happy Holidays to you and yours. Thanks.
Working...
X