No announcement yet.

MOTM for December 2022, KyChipStone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Chip. I'm kinda late to the party but I am adding my congratulations to the pile you already have received. Glad to have you aboard. Where on the FL Gulf Coast do you usually visit? I live on the AL Gulf Coast, maybe or maybe not very far from where you visit. Merry Christmas to you.

Comment

• KyChipStone
      KyChipStone commented
      Editing a comment
      Hit the wrong button…See below..Thanks

Hello Joe. First let say, when I first joined this site I knew next to nothing about native artifacts. I cannot think of anyone from this site that helped me progress in my learning as much as you. I want you to know how your patience and knowledge really helps others advance in their learning..Thank you for that. We stay in the area between Destin and Panama City.. My wife owns a small business and we do business in this area. Once again thank you for your contributions to this site, it really does make a difference. Cheers!
    North Central Kentucky

Comment

• sailorjoe
      sailorjoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much for your gracious compliments. Because I don't collect anymore I don't show any "eye candy" for you folks so every once in a while I have a good chance to show my butt. Most of the time I fail at that but sometimes I do and when I do, It most often is a learning experience. Learning by our mistakes is one of the best ways to learn. Because the area between Destin and PC are too far for me to travel for a day of surf fishing with you or for you to visit me and do some fishing with me in my little center console boat then I won't pursue the possibility of spending a day fishing with you. I live quite near Orange Beach and Gulf Shores near Foley. I have nearby access to saltwater via a tidewater creek that leads to Perdido Bay. Again thank you for your kind words.

• KyChipStone
      KyChipStone commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the invite Joe…I have not visited Gulf Shores but I did spend a week shore fishing on Dauphin Island a couple years ago and caught some very nice Pompano. I fish for food so I target the tasty ones..If I get down your way I will absolutely look you up. Thanks again..
Working...
X