Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

October Member of the Month (Ron Kelley)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HaHaHaHa  :laugh: Chase No we don't eat weasel. I have a friend who does his own taxidermy work. He wanted a couple weasels to include in a setting with a white hare. So I trapped a couple for him. Those little critters will actually kill a hare which is many times their size. I like having the weasels around because they are great mousers. They are brown in the summer and put on their white coat for winter. Sometimes the only reason you spot them in the snow is because of that black on the tail. The varying Hare also puts on a white coat for the winter (hence the name). I shouldn't assume that people know about our wildlife... heck a lot of the locals don't know anything about our wildlife.
    Michigan Yooper
    If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

right on mr.kelley! B) your a hellava guy from what ive gathered,and very deserving of the honor! i cant thank you enough by the way! you know why!
      call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Congratulations Ron.  Sorry I missed this earlier.  I don't always look up in the yellow threads.  I get used to seeing the same threads up there,  and didn't notice this one.    Gary
        South Dakota

Comment

Working...
        X