Happy Fathers Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Father's Day to y'all, young, old & inbetween! You deserve your special day. Hope you get to hunt!!

Deb
    Child of the tides

Well thank u !!!!! Day of family is the day a father could ask for
    As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
    NW Arkansas

Comment

Thank U Deb...ha family conversation has gone political...so that's why I am posting this...man why this broken record?
      The chase is better than the catch...
      I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

Thanks Deb!
        Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Thank you I was torn this AM . My dad and I walked fields for years together. I do not dream much but for some reason this morning just prior to waking I dreamt he and I were walking a field . He passed over 20 years ago. I felt blessed to have had this dream and I will cherish it. But upon awakening and finding it was only a dream tore me right in two! I am fine now but what mixed emotions ran through me just after waking up. The dream was vivid and we found a ton of great artifacts.
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Havenhunter
            Havenhunter commented
            Editing a comment
            Aw, Matt, my message was supposed to be a happy one. 😢 Lost my dad in 2010 & I think of him every day.

Originally posted by Hoss View Post
          Thank you I was torn this AM . My dad and I walked fields for years together. I do not dream much but for some reason this morning just prior to waking I dreamt he and I were walking a field . He passed over 20 years ago. I felt blessed to have had this dream and I will cherish it. But upon awakening and finding it was only a dream tore me right in two! I am fine now but what mixed emotions ran through me just after waking up. The dream was vivid and we found a ton of great artifacts.
          I understand as well my father was killed in a car wreck 2 years ago .... the feelings are hard to deal with ....
          As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
          NW Arkansas

Comment

I am OK guys it was just a few moment in the am the kind of filled me with some mixed emotions. Everette sorry about your Dad. Deb sorry about your loss too.
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
            X