Tribute for Mike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tribute for Mike

My diggin' buddy, Mike Werner, died a few years ago from cancer that started in his bladder. Was a terrible death. I was there almost the whole time he was sick, helping him pass. We went everywhere in the state, diving and digging for almost 30 years. Never forget!
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

An EXCELLENT TRIBUTE to a long lasting friendship. We can only hope that we to touch lives in that manner because it leaves behind such awesome memories.
    Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Sorry to hear
      As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
      NW Arkansas

Comment

Sorry you lost your good friend
        South Dakota

Comment

Friends like Mike don't come around much in life. Far and few between. Good you two had the opportunity to become lifelong buds.
          Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Awesome tribute!
            Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

The pain of losing a friend or a loved one to cancer is almost unbearable Tom.
              Thank you for sharing your better memories of Mike.
              Bruce
              In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Tom I appreciate your post I to have experienced that but maybe a little longer friendship.
                Butch (gene) Cooper I first met when I was eight years old he was one of my dad's best friends we first met on a arrowhead hunting he was a young man at the time and he was a person that I enjoyed seeing every week during the summer months we later worked together for awhile and I get a call that sank my heart .
                Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Thanks for sharing this thoughtful tribute to your lifelong friend. Always good to remember and commemorate those who make us who we are...
                  Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Yep, what y'all said. Thanks from the heart. We will all need to pay tribute someday and no doubt someday we will be paid tribute the same. Head full of memories boom.
                    Professor Shellman
                    Tampa Bay

Comment

Sorry for your loss, better to have had and lost than to have not had at all. I hope you think of him and smile.

Comment

Hi Tom. I logged on a few minutes ago after last checking in early yesterday afternoon and just saw your post. Like everyone, I am sorry for your loss. I really know how you feel.

Comment

Working...
                        X