TurkeyTail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TurkeyTail

I just read on facebook that Mark Simerson has passed. He was known here as TurkeyTail and loved to collect that type. He was a great guy and I will never forget him. Condolences to Mark's family and friends . May he rest in peace.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

That’s sooooo Sad to hear !!!! May the lord give piece to his home and family ...
    As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
    NW Arkansas

Comment

That is very sad to hear Matt. I was recently wondering about him.
      Bruce
      In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Ya know - We hadn't heard from him in quite awhile. That's a real shame. God bless his family and comfort them during this sadness.
        Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	TurkeytailMark.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	158.9 KB
ID:	276681
          http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Mark will be missed, I had been wondering about him to. Prayers for his family in this difficult time. Thanks for delivering this tragic news Matt.
            Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Mark was one of the good guys. He was my mentor when I started collecting. Always there, always patient, always willing to help. We even managed to get in a couple of walks together and meet up at shows despite the distance.
              He enjoyed collecting anything and everything. From Michigan he would travel up to Petosky and pick up these stones and fashion them into modern versions of artifacts and jewelry. A couple he gave me.
              Click image for larger version  Name:	SAM_0397.JPG Views:	1 Size:	92.1 KB ID:	276698Click image for larger version  Name:	SAM_0398.JPG Views:	1 Size:	84.8 KB ID:	276699
              Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• Hoss
                Hoss commented
                Editing a comment
                He gave me a mini axe to cherish too. It is packed away at the moment I will have it out displayed once I move.

To the departed.

Comment

My condolences to mark's family. He will leave a void in my heart and our community
                Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

I think its great that Marks words are saved here on this site and all his knowledge can still be viewed by others...
                  Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

He recognized me from this forum on Facebook once and we had a nice chat. Always had words of encouragement to me when I was just starting out. I hope he’s in a plowed field up there doing what he loved. RIP Mark
                    Last edited by lukecreekwalker; 12-17-2017, 03:16 PM.
                    Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

He always had something nice to contribute to me .
                      Like josh said his words will be remembered her .
                      We should look some up and start a post in good memory .

Comment

Went back to learn more about a post Josh did on heat treated
                        Burlington Chert because I find a lot of this .
                        Found this wonderful pic .

Comment

Working...
                        X