Please pray for my Dad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please pray for my Dad

Sometime Saturday my Dad had a massive stroke, his second one, first one happened in 2011which affected his right side. This stoke affected the frontal lobe which processes communication, I spent the week at the hospital with him and Mom and he is getting extremely frustrated, he understands what we’re saying but can’t communicate back to us very well. I spoke with his doctor today and it looks pretty grim for his prognosis, his carotid artery on the left side is 100% blocked and surgery is possibly out of the question because the risk is so great. Please keep my Dad in your prayers.

I am so sorry for what your father is having to endure. And I sympathize very much for the hurt it is causing you. I have had several friends and relatives to suffer from bad strokes and it is always painful to watch. It is especially sad to see their frustration when they know what is going on around them but they often have extreme difficulty in expressing themselves or can't at all. My grandmother died of the effects of a stroke and died after an extended period of being bed ridden. If you live long enough you will witness this many times. Your father has my prayers.

Comment

I feel your pain my friend. My father passed a week and a half after having a massive stroke.
      His frustration is understandable, be patient with him and try not to complete his sentences.
      Bruce
      In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

I'll say a prayer for your dad and I pray he gets better man.i know how your feeling.

Comment

Sending prayers up for your dad.
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Asked for some Help for Him.
            http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Will say a prayer for your father.
                Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

My Father has brain cancer that effected the communication
                  as well . Very hard ... prayers coming

Comment

• Jmhansard
                    Jmhansard commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sorry to hear that about your Dad, it is very hard to watch someone going through that, I will also keep him in my prayers

Prayers for your dad and for your family.
                  Child of the tides

Comment

Prayers sent

​​​​
                    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

I’ll say one for your dad and another for you and your mom. That rough on everybody.🙏
                      Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

I just saw this, but I will pray for your dad for healing!
                        South Dakota

Comment

Working...
                        X