Jeff Capron (JCinPC), Plant City, FL. passed away yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Capron (JCinPC), Plant City, FL. passed away yesterday

Jeff Capron from Plant City, FL passed away yesterday after a battle with cancer. Much too young.

A great friend, especially to hunt with. Loving family man. Helped anyone. If you pray please do so for his family and friends.

He collected and sold tons of coral from surrounding areas. Here's a pic of him a few years ago hauling coral heads with his son, Logan.
    Last edited by tomclark; 09-20-2018, 08:11 AM.
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

That's way too bad ..he looks like he loved what he does way too young ..Tom I'll put them on prayer list
    SW Connecticut

Comment

I am very sorry to hear this. I will be praying for them.
      "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

It is always sad when someone loses the battle with the big C, doubly so when they are young.
        My thoughts go out to the family.
        Bruce
        In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Thoughts and prayers sent
          Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Hey Tom, I'm sad to hear of your friends passing. I pray that our Heavenly Father will draw near to Jeff's family.

Jeff had some guns on him to lift a rock like that.
            Michigan Yooper
            If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Condolences to the family and friends of Jeff. May the peace of the lord be with you all during this difficlult time. Sending prayers up.
              TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Prayers for you and your friend's family . Hate it when cancer takes a person so young .
                South Carolina

Comment

Prayers Tom so sorry . Been praying a lot lately I’ll be thinking of you and his family my friend .
                  PM somthing I saw on a car about cancer .

Comment

Way to young, Our thoughts are with his family.
                    Last edited by gregszybala; 09-21-2018, 03:48 PM.
                    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

I first met Jeff aabout ten years ago and bought a box of his heated coral. I heven't touched it yet! I was was planning on retiring to florida at the time and he told me of the better knap ins in the area. I recentlly retired and was attempting to make contact with him but he was not responding to my e mails; now I know why. Jeff was a really great guy and I will miss him! We will meet again.
                      Thank you for the post of such tragic news.

Comment

Hardly a day goes by that he doesn't show up in my thoughts. Only good ones now, not thinking of cancer or death. He was a great guy with a great family.
                        He found so many great things but he had "trouble" finding a shell plummet..... so one day I brought him a real nice one, displayed great...but...it was split exactly in half longways lolol was only a half. He liked it. Went on a lot of digs and coral hunts. Never forget boom.
                        Professor Shellman
                        Tampa Bay

Comment

I just saw that Tom. Condolences my friend. Its hard to lose a friend but one that shares a similar passion and enthusiasm for something really leaves a hole in ya...may he rest in loving peace in the hands of God...
                          The chase is better than the catch...
                          I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

Working...
                          X