Happy Halloween !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Halloween !

Happy Halloween everyone, my favorite holiday! Everybody be safe, have fun with your kids and grandkids!
    call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Bwahahahaha, same to you Jay and all!
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Break out The Machete!
      http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

My Daughter just left with the grandkids for the city fling. Saves walking, or in our case, driving from door to door. Everybody be safe out there.
        Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Jay it is my favorite too.
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• OnewiththewilD
            OnewiththewilD commented
            Editing a comment
            My mom always had Halloween themed birthday party’s for me when I was little, great memories

me too. The red arrow is pointing at me. I was about 4 or 5 . Click image for larger version

Name:	101_0653 copy.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	206.9 KB
ID:	329031
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Hoss
            Hoss commented
            Editing a comment
            my brother and two sisters along with friends and relatives

• Kentucky point
            Kentucky point commented
            Editing a comment
            I was going to say, that is a big family! My grandmother was one, of eleven kids. The food bill was outrageous, and wait lines for the bathroom was about 15 minutes each.

• Hoss
            Hoss commented
            Editing a comment
            I think I have 44 first cousins on Dad's side. We always had someone over our house.

Happy Halloween! Happy carving! (don't slice off anything important.) Happy trick or treating! (I am having a hard time imagining you trick or treating right now Jay.)

Attached Files
          "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

• Kentucky point
            Kentucky point commented
            Editing a comment
            Ha, ha!

• JoshinMO
            JoshinMO commented
            Editing a comment
            I heard on The New's They were talking about making It illegal for Adult's to Wear Mask's. Age discrimination lol, Nice Pumpkin BTW.

• Broken Arrow
            Broken Arrow commented
            Editing a comment
            My mom went trick or treating a few years ago by herself. She's about 5 foot 2 and real petite. She put on a long sheet with eye holes cut out of it, wore a tie dyed afro wig, and used a squeaky little kid voice. We went over to see her but she wasn't there. A couple minutes later this little ghost walked through the door..pulled off her wig and sheet and we all busted up laughing. She came home with half a pillowcase full! It was hilarious.

I always buy candy, but then I eat it before Halloween gets here! Then my husband goes looking for it and asks who ate all the candy? Ugh me 😈!
          South Carolina

Comment

Working...
          X