Just saying hello...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saying hello...

Hello gang. I am just checking in to say hey. I kinda been lurking around here lately due to being on an overnight 12 hr shift right after just getting done with a few weeks of day 12s. I have not had much time to answer many posts with other than a few words . As I see the crops disappear and the soil get turned I am left with nothing more that dreams of artifact hunting and good dreams they are...lol. I should be getting my release soon though and am looking forward to getting out there and adding to the mix. Take care all and God Bless...
    The chase is better than the catch...
    I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Hey Frank thanks for checking in.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Good to hear from you Frank. One of these days we have got to do some walking together.
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• BabaORiley
        BabaORiley commented
        Editing a comment
        My thoughts exactly Hoosier...

Hey Baba hang in there....12 hr shifts are tuff I did some couple yrs ago
      SW Connecticut

Comment

Hi Frank. Thanks for checking in. We can only do what we can do. I was gone from the forum most of the summer. And now that I'm back I still can't participate as much as I would like. Hope all goes well for you and your work. We have to buy our bread before we buy our candy at least that's the way a well balanced person views their priorities.

Comment

• BabaORiley
          BabaORiley commented
          Editing a comment
          That's right on Joe. My Grandpa used to say "ya have to earn some dough to pay for the bread"...right along the same lines...
      Working...
      X